cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class C Oil Change in Phoenix-Tucson area

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
I called Speedco in Casa Grande but they only service diesels. I am looking for a quick service oil change place that can fit a 25' Class C in either:

Tucson foothills/ Oro Valley
Mesa area, especially Apache Jct.

I could use an RV dealership or Chevy dealership, but I was hoping for a no-appointment quick serve place. Anyone have one to recommend?
Currently RV-less but not done yet.
10 REPLIES 10

catkins
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lance's Rv service. We have had good luck with several issues from oil changes to major repairs. Located just off I-10.Five star ratings on Yelp.

carz57r
Explorer
Explorer
They pulled it in the bay & used the pit.

cruiserjs
Explorer
Explorer
I use Sun Devil Auto ( several outlets around Phoenix) for service/repairs on my 30 Class A.
Colorado Cruiser
Cruiser CF29CK 5th wheel; 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2wd, short bed
wonderful lifetime traveling companion/spouse

ECones
Explorer
Explorer
I would think it would be at the manager's discretion at Walmart. I've known them to lend tools to motorcyclists and let them change it on the lot when the motorcyclist buys the oil there. And I've known them to say "No."

Just me being curious, carz57r, but did they just slide under it on a creeper, or did they have a bay big enough?

carz57r
Explorer
Explorer
I had a 30' Class A OIL changed at a WAL MART

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
I would not have thought that Wal-Mart would fit that size of vehicle. Maybe so!
Currently RV-less but not done yet.

2gypsies1
Explorer II
Explorer II
How about the WalMart?
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
If you are in a CG just call RV mobile Repair.

I have all my oil changes done while I am at a CG.

Just go up to office and ask the CG manager/owner who they use for mobile repair.

Since I have been on the road My MH has not seen the inside of a repair shop for over 6 years! I use only the RV Mobile Repair at whatever CG I am at fixes and maintains everything on my MH while I sit back, relax and watch from a relaxing lawn chair at my site. Better prices and FAR BETTER experienced RV/Truck mechanics!:C

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

ECones
Explorer
Explorer
Also try Googling RV SERVICE APACHE JUNCTION AZ. There's a mobile service listed that may be convenient.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Go to Google and type in "oil change apache junction az" and you get a pile of them to include WalMart (do you grocery shopping while the oil is being changed), Jiffy Lube and more.

You might call SpeedCo back and ask them if you bring your own oil filter (which they won't have for a gas engine), and you'll use their Rotella T6 5W-40 oil, will they then change your oil? The Rotella T6 is a diesel oil and is made to a higher spec than an average oil for gas engines.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.