cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Colter Bay RV Park map

HTT_to_be_
Explorer
Explorer
I cant find my copy and have searched online with no luck.
Does anyone have a copy or know a link to a map showing the site numbers at the Colter Bay RV Park??

Thanks!
2007 Jayco 23B
2009 E350 Ford Club Wagon 5.4 w/ tow pkg;)
Equalizer hitch, Prodigy P3 brake controller
Buddy 125 Scooter-FUN!
1997 Coleman Sunridge- Served us well for 11 years!
9 REPLIES 9

HTT_to_be_
Explorer
Explorer
Well thanks all, but still no map?? I had one from when I was there 5 years ago and wanted to use it to request a a few sites. I know about where they are, just need the map for the numbers.
2007 Jayco 23B
2009 E350 Ford Club Wagon 5.4 w/ tow pkg;)
Equalizer hitch, Prodigy P3 brake controller
Buddy 125 Scooter-FUN!
1997 Coleman Sunridge- Served us well for 11 years!

bilmarde
Explorer
Explorer
The RV Park has 112 sites and it fills every day. Most are sold before the season starts. Make your reservations early. You can request a site but it is not guaranteed that it will be available when you arrive.
2011 Ford F250
1998 Cari-Lite 31RK
1990 Chevrolet 3500 Dually
1995 Lance 945

CarnationSailor
Explorer II
Explorer II
IAMICHABOD wrote:
You can see all the campsites HERE

These are pictures of the Colter Bay Campground not the Colter Bay RV Park which is what the OP was asking about.
2015 Crossroads Rushmore Springfield
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax

jalichty
Explorer
Explorer
Having camped at the campground in Colter Bay for about 50 years, I would think it might be very difficult to change your reserved spot after you get there. I have never driven by the entrance to the RV Park that the sign hasn't said "FULL", ever. If the park is full, which I think means outfits already there plus reservations, how could a person get a different spot upon arrival?
John A. Lichty

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
You can see all the campsites HERE
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

leesan
Explorer
Explorer
We went there last year and made reservations over the phone I remember .when we got there they had already a site assigned for us I am assuming if you don't like it just go back to the front and request a different one

CarnationSailor
Explorer II
Explorer II
Stayed there last year. As I recall, I made a reservation online based on size of RV, but was not able to choose a specific site number. They assigned me a site when I arrived.
2015 Crossroads Rushmore Springfield
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
The above link is for the campground. I think you want the RV park. If so, here's a link for an aerial picture but not for individual sites. If you go to the reservation site, I would think it would give you a site map. I didn't try.

Colter Bay RV
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
Try Here
Marilyn w/ Joe, 2016 Class C Sunseeker 2430 SF, often pulling a Ranger bass boat. Traveling with Trigger
Smudge & Gizmo are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge