cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Old Town Sacramento

Kountryguy
Explorer
Explorer
I want to visit Old Town Sacramento and am wondering about parking for my dually. Can anyone shed any light on my dilemma?
7 REPLIES 7

starcraft69
Explorer
Explorer
Carl n Susan wrote:
Old town Sacramento is no different than any other urban parking. There is on-street parking (limited and expensive), under-freeway parking lots on the west side and a parking garage on the south end. You should have no more trouble parking a dually there than any other parking location.

What they say plus you can park across the bridge at the rivercats stadium and walk back its a nice walk over the river. But you will be able to park down town if you wanted.
2007 chevy 2500 HD 6.0 longbed
2015 Eagle HT 28.5 5th wheel
tucker the fishing dog

Kountryguy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the replies. I will go early and hope for the best.

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
If your truck is not lifted you should be able to use the parking garage, I used to park in there with my Chevy Blazer, it fits. There is a small lot the next block over from the garage and West Sacramento has a few outdoor lots.

Carl_n_Susan
Nomad II
Nomad II
Old town Sacramento is no different than any other urban parking. There is on-street parking (limited and expensive), under-freeway parking lots on the west side and a parking garage on the south end. You should have no more trouble parking a dually there than any other parking location.
Temp Signature1
Second Line
Third line
Fourth Line

Jay_Pat
Explorer
Explorer
I have a SWR (22' long) and parked just northeast of the railroad museum and under a freeway.
I got there early and parked on the end so as not to take up two spaces (you pay to park). Get there early.
This was last summer in June.
Pat
2010 Ford F-350 SRW
2021 Grand Design Reflection 315

nevadanick
Explorer
Explorer
If there are spots in old town on the street you can park, i did with mine. Not sure about the parking garage nearby though as i didnt need it.

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
Kountryguy wrote:
I want to visit Old Town Sacramento and am wondering about parking for my dually. Can anyone shed any light on my dilemma?

Call the Sacramento Chamber of Commerance and ask them. I know the Old town area is pretty compact and a tourist attraction but my quess is that there is parking available for your rig.