cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,571 REPLIES 3,571

Shot-N-Az
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for those pics, Pat & Karen. That place is within my weekend range and it looks great. I will most definitely check it out.

Pat___Karen
Explorer
Explorer
Castaways Camp Ground, Ocean City,MD.. This is a really active Camp Ground with lots todo. If you don't like golf carts, then this is not for you.

Site 460

Camp Ground Tiki Bar right on the beach. A nice place for the adults to go in the evening.

Camp Ground Beach.

Camp Ground pier and Kayak rental.

Tiki Bar

Pier and Kayak Rental

A site overlooking the campground beach

One of the bath houses.
17 Ram 3500 SLT Big Horn CCLB CTD 6 speed auto
17 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
63 DH Fire Fighter 33 years
63 DW 1st Grade Teacher 12 years
95 DD Equestrian 10 years
2005 Ddog
2013 Other Ddog

blue_jay
Explorer
Explorer
Van Buren State park, MI this past June site 132. Nice big site with a playclimber directly behind the site.

2011 Keystone Laredo 291TG
Me,DW,DS(8),DS(5),DD(2) , pup named Joey(Shepard Mix)

JGRVING
Explorer
Explorer
Nice pictures, Jared...great looking camper and campsite..and that corn on the grill looks GOOD !! :)...Jennifer
JENNIFER AND DUANE
BUFORD, GA
'10 STARCRAFT TRAVELSTAR 217RBSS
2002 GMC 2500 HD 6.0 4x4 4.10
SO MANY PLACES, SO LITTLE TIME

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Carlye Lake, IL, Dam West COE campground, Site 44, electric only, although there are some with water.

Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

JaredWPhillips
Explorer
Explorer
This week we have been at Muscatatuck Park, in North Vernon Indiana. Nice, quiet area with shaded and open sites. We chose an open site due to the sewer connection. There are only 8 full-hookup sites and they are out in the open. There are 20 or so water/electric sites back in the woods, very shaded and secluded. Going to use one of those next time. Ours was really nice once the sun went over the trees around 8pm. Nice sunset. We had site #7.

Here is when we first got set-up:

Another view:

At dusk:

again:

There is a river for fishing, hiking and biking trails, open fields, and primitive camping. Plenty of shelter houses for rent and playgrounds. Here is a dark picture of the Muscatatuck River while fishing until dark:

Had some friends over the last night for dinner. Myself cooking the burgers, beans and corn:

And finally, the sunset for the last evening:
MY RVing BLOG
  • 2002 Chevy Suburban Z71 5.3 V8

• 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 ext cab 4x4 5.3 V8. GoodYear Wrangler Authority E-Rated tires, FireStone AirBags.

• TT: 2010 KZ Spree 240 BHS

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Hey kknowlton - We've been there and enjoyed it. Stayed just a few days then moved to Teton Canyon Campground, a FS campground up the road to Grand Targhee. Nice long sites and a CG host. Moose came through the CG and it is bear country - each site has a bear box.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Teton Valley CG, Victor ID:

View from back of site #8:

2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

zigzag3337
Explorer
Explorer

Stephen Fosters Culture Center State Park. White Springs, FL

General Coffee State Park. Douglas, GA

Click the link if you want to see more pics of the places we've been.
Our Camper's Journey
2007 Wildcat 32QBBS with the 2nd half bath by Forest River.
2010 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins "Big Horn Edition"
1995 Club Car Golf Cart with 8" lift and high speed gears

Not_a_Clue
Explorer
Explorer
St Mary's KOA, East Glacier NP

Clouds over Glacier one evening

KOA in Polson, MT next to Flathead Lake

Century II campground along the Salmon River in Salmon ID.

Deer grazing along Salmon River across from campsite

Linda B.
Our Blog
2009 29' Fleetwood, Fiesta V10 - The Little Bus
2008 Saturn Vue (Toad)with US Gear UBS
& Demco baseplate and tow bar.
FMCA# F412985
Traveling with Robin(friend)& Buddee(cavalier)

JaredWPhillips
Explorer
Explorer

This is at Holiday World/Lake Rudolph campground a couple years ago with my old rig.
MY RVing BLOG

• 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 ext cab 4x4 5.3 V8. GoodYear Wrangler Authority E-Rated tires, FireStone AirBags.

JaredWPhillips
Explorer
Explorer

My old rig a couple years ago. Sycamore Springs Park, in English IN. This park is FREE. All RV sites have electric. There is water for fillup and free firewood. Nice shower houses, hiking, fishing, etc.
www.sycamorespringspark.com
It's a favorite place to go and usually booked up on most weekends. Best thing is it's FREE.
MY RVing BLOG

B-rad_Lee
Explorer
Explorer
Here is two of our sites at Pismo Coast Village.:C

2011 FORD F350 Super Duty, Lariat, 6.7 PSD
2016 Fuzion 325
2006 YAMAHA YZ450F
2012 Honda CRF70F

6_7_tow_rig
Explorer
Explorer
I have to say it was the trip of a lifetime. It was beautiful.
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins 4x4
2013 Primetime Lacrosse 318bhs

Baileys_Buddies
Explorer
Explorer
6.4 Tow Rig - love your pics of site 48 at Hunting Island State Park ,SC. thanks for posting them. we will be relocating to SC next summer and had planned to visit that park. you just sold us on reserving that site down the road !
2020 F-150 SuperCrew XLT
1998 Sunline Solaris T-2053
Love my Life - My Sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜‰
Maggie our Yorkie/Daschound