Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Oregon fires

Going to Oregon in 2 weeks anyone know much about the wildfires and where they are?

SDM by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

TST Tire system

Hi all, just installed a TST system,the montier is picking up the id# of the sensors but I am not getting any readings,just measured off distance I am about 30ft apart between the monitor and the sensors,do I need to buy the repeater.Or is that dista...

Help me pick a stabilization system

Well the wife wants me to do something about the amount of movement out new 36' Coachmen has. Our old Prowler had a lot too, but she didn't want to put money into that as we knew it was a temporary step when we bought it. I've been doing some researc...

Replacing the 5th Airborne pin box air line

I have the 19K 5th Airborne/Sidewinder combo pin box, and it does not hold air. In a discussion with Reese tech support I was told 95% of the time the problem is the air line. However, I have been unable to determine whether this is a DIY project o...

RnTBnB by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

landing leg won't extend

Hi everyoneMy driver side (street side) landing leg will not extend. I got the top off of the leg. The shaft from the motor is turning. Both bevel gears are turning. I'm guessing that the worm gear is stripped, or the nut, gear, whatever that the wor...

Underside schematics or pics?

Has anyone ever asked for, and GOT, pictures or schematics of the underside of an RV, showing the plumbing and tanks, they were contemplating? There are a couple FW's I'm interested in, but they seem to have smaller than normal black tanks, and I si...

laknox by Nomad
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Fully Grey Tank leaking

So I just discovered that our Heartland Cyclone has a full Grey thank. The indicator is actually right. I don't think the valve EVER worked when we got the RV back in May 2012, so although we hardly use the kitchen sink. It is now full.... I think. A...

Electrical

We have an 08 montana. I went to use our central vac for the first time and no power. Got an upright vacuum and plugged it in near the sofa and no power. There is no power in the gfci in the kitchen and it won't trip. One of the lights above the tabl...

1995 weekend warrior 43 ft owners

Considering my first toy hauler. I came across a very clean 95 43 footer. I am looking for any input from those who may own or have owned in the past. I have been unable to come up with any specs.My TV is a 1999 F550 DRW so not concerned about the we...

mike_mck by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

using level up system while trailer is stored

This question is for those of you with the level up system. Do you run all your jacks down to take weight of the wheels while your unit is idle for a period of time? Problems with our new front jacks leaking (had them replaced) and concerned about ...

6-point leveling systems

Beware the 6-point leveling systems: when it seems like the trailer has been lifted adequately from the 5th. Wheel plate to pull the handle and unhook ... it may not be so. I raised my 5th. wheel in such a manner, pulled away, and dropped my brand n...

How do I put the bed down?

I bought my daughter a 2009 Alfa Seeya fifth wheel. We put the bed up so I could show her the underbed storage and to air it out. Now, I can't get the bed down. with other 5th wheels I've been in, you just lifted up a little and then it slid down...

Shappa by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes