Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hurrican Florence

As of now I am in direct line of having this storm hit us. We live about 60-70 miles inland. Kinston, NC. Should I hook up my 5th wheel to my truck or just leave it unhooked?

Refrigerator Door

Has anyone had a Norcold ref. door Models #N811 b0ttom hinge brake. Can you get a replacement part for the door.

Gray_Fox by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Outside kitchen door question

I have a Montana Mountaineer 2015 and the door is pretty big. You can see from the outside where the mounting point is by rubbing your hand over it. Seems like such a small mounting plate for such a big door. I’m worried that over time it might just ...

Winter camping help

Hello everyone, i'm very new to camping. Pretty much just want a toy hauler for the winter. But need help with some questions. I go out west snowmobiling in the winter,and I'm looking to get get a toy hauler so I can just pack up and go when I please...

Oven Pilot Won’t Light

Hello Everyone!New member of the forum here- We are living and working in a new 2018 Open Range 370rbs 5th wheel and the oven worked the first couple weeks. Now the pilot isn’t lit and the oven doesn’t seem to want to light manually.1. There isn’t...

Why 4 X 4

Every place you look, every dealer it's all 4 X 4's. I have a 4 X 4 and never use it. Why is it so popular? Is there anyone out there that has a 2 X 4 and is unhappy with the truck? How about with a 4 X 4? My first 2 trucks I bought off the lot ...

LED rectangular lights

I got 19x6 florescent light in my FW .I try to replace them with LED fixture but I can't find that size.Anybody know where can I find them? I need that size because the light I got is in the ceiling hole and I need to cover that hole .

buc1980 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Smoke detector goes off in middle of night

We have a brand new 2017 Montana High Country 5th Wheel- several times our hallway smoke alarm went off for no reason. Yes its been humid this summer here on Long Island, but what would cause this? Does It need to be replaced? New batteries? Bugs?

TT TH with Azdel

Hello there. I’m a newbie researching my first toy Hauler.Although there is a lot to consider, I have made the decision to buy a trailer constructed with Azdel instead of Luan.I have found 3 models so far: Winnebago Spyder, Coachmen Adrenaline, ATC.I...

R_J by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Fifth Wheel Towing Weight

Just bought new to me 2006 Dodge Ram Laramie diesel truck, 6 foot box, quad cab,11.50 rear axel, 3.73 rear axel ratio. Have been searching web sites to find towing weight. Please help if you know a good web site to get the specs. Truck has 96000 ac...

Can't find location of frame crack/issue. Now what?

The trailer is a 2008 33ft 5th wheel toy hauler. A driver side aluminum panel bows out when I connect my truck and raise the legs. Originally, the panel was cracked and the crack would expand when the legs were lowered and contract when the legs were...

Help with torn roof

Anyone have a contact or source for eternabond tape and/or dicor caulking in Woodstock NB. My roof membrane has pulled out of the front cap and I have gorilla taped it, but need something more permanent to continue our trip. We are headed to Nova Sco...

neil57 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Water pump

My fresh water tank was filling up when on city water hookup so installed new water pump but its still doing the same thing. I have a 2013 Heartland Landmark fifth wheel.

Electric Awing won't close

I have a 2014 Forest River V-Cross VTSB365 my problem is the awning will open up with no problems. When I got to close it, it stops intermittently. If I wait a second and hit the close button it starts again but stops within a few seconds. Is there...