Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Weekend Warrior Rug

Looking to replace the rug in my Leakin' Warrior 23' Superlite. Ant suggestions where to look? Hit up a carpet store? Thanks,Steve

SMarquez by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

LT tire outside and inside edges wearing

Currently have Bridgestone Duravis LT tires on our 5th wheel. The tires are 3 years old and they are the best tires that I’ve had on the trailer. The tires have a lot of tread left, but the outside and inside edges are wearing, but the rest of the ...

dpam by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

When is it time to leave?

We are heading to the gulf coast for a family visit. This is our first trip south with our fifth-wheel during hurricane season. At what point do you say time to get the heck out of dodge. Would you sit through a tropical storm? Or head out befor...

grizz272 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Happy Jac Bed System

Looking at a 2007 weekend warrior FK2100 that has a manual pull down bed. Is it a DIY to install a happy jac bed system? Do you have to remove anything to install the power connections? Thanks

Lights flickering, ac having a hard time cutting on.

All of our lights are flickering when I try and turn them on. And most of the time they're barely even coming on. When I flick the living room AC on it comes on fine. However, when I cut a light on (whether it's in the living room, bathroom, outside ...

5er hitch

Greetings. I’m about to go crazy. I have a 2019 cedar creek 38el. My tv is a 2017 ram dually with auto air level. My issue is if I get 7” on truck rail the ride is terrible, bad chucking. That’s with the air bag with 80b’s air to put on the line. If...

Fifth wheel shopping question, rear tow hitch

I'm starting to research fifth wheel trailers in search of our first camper. I have a 2016 dually for a tow vehicle, so size isn't a big deal. It's only me, my wife and 2 dogs. My big question is about towing behind the fifth wheel. I have a 17.5...

learfxr by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm new to this and looking for help

I'm selling my house and plan to live in a toy hauler for the rest of my life. I'm choosing the toy hauler because it seems to be self-contained. Are there things I need to be aware of? I'm thinking of investing about $50k out the door. Any suggestio...

Genesis tire wear

I saw a post on same subject I have had same issue but mine was inner tire wear on only three wheels, Thought it was a bent axle contacted Genesis in April they pushed me off to LCI axle manufacturer. Fast forward to September trailer finally got it ...

Jmiyata by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Roof Replacement

Hello Folks,We are in the midst of replacing the roof on our 2011 37' Carriage Cameo. We believe the damage was sustained by the installer of the AC units, as it is a direct puncture (vertically) through the EPDM, wood decking, etc.We have received a...

tomthyme by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

2007 Alpenlite 5th wheel manual

I recently purchased a 2007 Alpenlite Voyager 31CK 5th wheel. My wife and I have been very pleased with our purchase. I am looking for an owner’s manual for this 5th wheel. I found a 5th wheel owner’s manual for 1998 Alpenlite 5th wheels and it is a ...

thinking about getting a fifthwheel

We have had a class B+ motorhome ( Forest river lexington) for 10 years but have only had time for 2 or3 week long trips per year and then some weekends. We have loved it but the storage is terrible and we decided we didn't really want to tow. We...

MCMD by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Securing Valuable

How does one secure valuables, i.e currency, docs, AND firearms?One vendor said, oh we can put in a safe... ok, what is the fire rating of the safe, they were thinking a lock box.We're heading towards a 5th wheel being part time, with a park model in...

philh by Explorer II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Hurrican Florence

As of now I am in direct line of having this storm hit us. We live about 60-70 miles inland. Kinston, NC. Should I hook up my 5th wheel to my truck or just leave it unhooked?