Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

A true 1/2 ton fith wheel?

I have seen on you tube dealers trying to sale fifth wheels and saying that your 1/2 ton TW can tow it without any modifications is this true? I have a 2014 F-150 super crew 4X4 with a 5.0LThank you all in advance

kennyd63 by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveling

When leveling a 5th/w or T T from side to side with tandem axle do both tires have to be at the same level, or can one tire be up more.

Gray_Fox by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

New Fuzion touch screen?

Looking at a new Fuzion 424. Really turned off by the new touch screen controls. Anybody had any experience with the touch screen? And thoughts comments and concerns?

Relocate spare tire

I'm going to move the spare tire from the rear bumper to under the front compartment on my new fiver. Already ordered the Lippert tire lift. But I need help with the mount. As I recall on a previous rig there were two steel tubes, probably 1.5" x ...

Dayle1 by Explorer II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

graphics and keystone

Well this went just as I expected. I just got off the phone to keystone about my failing graphics. They started peeling and cracking when the fiver was only four years old and now it's 7. I've called about every year since to complain hoping I woul...

Rich_Mar by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Disc Breaks

I was kicking around installing disc breaks on my Fox. Have a heavy 35Z Arctic Fox. The price is step but everyone that has them love them.3K for install is step, but safety is everthing.Please give me some pros and cons. Thanks Ron

Possible new fiver. Thoughts?

Considering trading in the bunkhouse for a new fiver. The kids are getting older and prefer sleeping in the tent anyways. We really like the Jayco Eagle 317RLOK. Anybody have one? Reviews seem pretty good overall. We've seen a few in person and build...

TST 507 Repeater Installation Location

For folks that have the TST 507 repeater:I just received my TST507 repeater because I was losing sensor signals. You folks that are using the repeater, where did you place it? Is it better to have it closer to the sensors or closer to the display?I...

New fiver

Just picked up the new fiver, 1800 miles in 5 days. Telluride 292RLS, 3 slides, lots of good features, bells and whistles. Definitely the best fit and finish unit I've had in 18 yrs.

Dayle1 by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Best sewer hose?

Just completed a shakedown cruise on my new (to me) fifth wheeler. Most of the systems worked well except the sewer hose. This is one item I don't mind spending a little money on to prevent future blow-outs or spills. First of all, what is a prope...

obie311 by Explorer II
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

King Pin Rust

I know it's not a huge deal but my king Pin is rusty. Would it be a good idea to use some rust remover like Boeshield T9 or something similar and then spray it with Lithium grease or just not worry about it at all?

RobWNY by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

City/Gravity Water Fill Door

My access door is cracked and faded and corroded. I can find them well enough but it seems that the dimensions changed since I got my trailer. The rough opening is 4" x 6" but everything out there now is 4-3/4" x 6. Does anyone know a source besides ...