Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Narrowed my search down to these two trailers.

I have been looking long and hard to find a fifth wheel that will be a good match for my truck, family, and wallet. I have decided between these two trailers and would like to know which one you think is the better choice?? Which one do you think is ...

Kevin_O_ by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Starcraft Fifthwheel

Does anyone have one or had one? Looked at a 2015 276RKS. Doing some research on pre-owned models found that in 2013 they made an identical floor plan, the 275RKS but did not offer any fifth wheel models for 2014. Which got me to question if Starcr...

minnow by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wiring recommendations

I have an older power awning and I am updating the arm on the power side to have the 'release' mechanism. I already replaced the other one so this way I will have both arms that release or 'break away'. Anyway, my question is I have to reroute the ...

4x4FF by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar system advise needed

I want to install a solar system in my 28 foot Gulfstream Innsbruck 5th wheel camper. I will be operating the furnace, hot water heater, stove and refrigerator on LP gas. I need to install an inverter to keep batteries charged and to operate a TV, ...

Outback Model 324C, need feedback

Hello to all. I am new to the site and need some feedback on an Outback model 324C travel trailer that I am considering. I truck is a 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Power Stroke, 10,000lb gvwr package and tow package. The 324C has the cargo compartme...

Jayco Recall

NHTSA Campaign ID Number :14V775Manufacturer :Jayco, Inc.Make / Model Years :JAYCO / 2015Subject : Incorrect Tire Label Information/FMVSS 110Jayco, Inc. (Jayco) is recalling certain model year 2015 Eagle HT FW 28.5RSTS "PR" trailers manufactured June...

Tireman9 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Quality

Hi I am looking at a new toy hauler around 40 feet ,I have a chev duramax dually 2012 .I see most use osb board on the roof and floor is that ok I would think for a few dollars more they could use plywood.Do you know any that use plywood.Second what ...

swallow by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Need advice on 2nd Air

I am having a second air conditioner put into the bedroom of our fifth wheel. Should we attempt to tie into ducts our just dump it into the bedroom. Please give me pros and cons of each scenario from real world experiences.All advice is appreciatedT...

dining area

I would like some opinions on a booth vs standing dining set-up. We now have a booth, but will be upgrading, and alot of the newer 5th wheels have the standing dining area, with chairs & table vs the booth type. The fact that the booth converts to a...

nomoney by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

See Through Front Cap

Early last year, the DW and I went to a RV show and saw a front living 5er that had a see through front cap. The cap didn't lift up or anything. It was dark, like a pair of dark sunglasses, and you could only see out. But I don't remember the make...

Rear living floorplan with 6 people

Well, we were in a position to have to get rid of our 5er and did so. I was able to keep my truck which allows us to borrow my parents 5er when we want to do some travelling. They have a Bighorn 5er, 36' Rear Living floor plan. The floor are in the l...

Keystone Outback 315 FRE

Just another request. Does anyone have or has had the Outback 315 FRE. Looking for comments, good, bad or indifferent to get an idea of how it handles cold, hot, road trips, general camping, weekend and month long. went to the keystone reviews, same ...

jffnkrn by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Converter??? Don't know what the problem is?

I'm trying to find out what I have to do in order to fix this power issue. When I last parked my trailer I plugged it into a 50 amp shore power source. Then while trying to raise the power jacks in order to unhook the truck, the switch wouldn't work....

GSemics by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes