cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cyclone 4100 purchased

schwipps324
Explorer
Explorer
Just purchased a 2014 cyclone 4100 King yesterday. Will not be bringing it home until next week after the truck arrives. Just curious if any one out there has had a cyclone and what they thought of it. We were very impressed at what we initially saw.
8 REPLIES 8

schwipps324
Explorer
Explorer
otrfun wrote:
schwipps324 wrote:
720Deere wrote:
Sounds like it is a little bit late to be asking now! Enjoy your Cyclone, you picked a nice one.

I happen to be one of those people who think all campers are just about the same quality. They are all cheaply built in my opinion. We chose it based on the deep tub shower. Being 6'3 it is great setup. Full size fridge. King size bed. Those are what sold us on it. I'm glad to hear nothing bad so far.
Wow, just googled your unit--VERY nice! Congratulations!

I, reluctantly, have to agree with your opinion that the vast majority of campers are cheaply made. Many get emotionally swayed when they see the nicer cosmetic features on the higher-end units. However, behind the "scenes", underneath that nice cosmetic facade that most never see (except the poor service tech), most campers are created equal.

This sad but true. We picked based on the features that best fit us. The deep shower and king bed really closed the deal

schwipps324
Explorer
Explorer
rayford118 wrote:
lol great minds must think alike! we just bought and picked up ours yesterday!

it is quite the good looking TH!

otrfun
Explorer II
Explorer II
schwipps324 wrote:
720Deere wrote:
Sounds like it is a little bit late to be asking now! Enjoy your Cyclone, you picked a nice one.

I happen to be one of those people who think all campers are just about the same quality. They are all cheaply built in my opinion. We chose it based on the deep tub shower. Being 6'3 it is great setup. Full size fridge. King size bed. Those are what sold us on it. I'm glad to hear nothing bad so far.
Wow, just googled your unit--VERY nice! Congratulations!

I, reluctantly, have to agree with your opinion that the vast majority of campers are cheaply made. Many get emotionally swayed when they see the nicer cosmetic features on the higher-end units. However, behind the "scenes", underneath that nice cosmetic facade that most never see (except the poor service tech), most campers are created equal.

rayford118
Explorer
Explorer
lol great minds must think alike! we just bought and picked up ours yesterday!
2013 F350 Platinum
2014 Cyclone 4100 King

schwipps324
Explorer
Explorer
720Deere wrote:

pronstar
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a used 2009 Cyclone 3950 a few months ago.
Haven't camped in it yet, but so far we're digging it.
I do like the quality of the components they use.

I bought a Cyclone based on the reco of a friend with a similar trailer.
While they all have their various issues, he said he would definitely buy another.
'07 Ram 5.9 QC/LB SRW
Full Carli Suspension
35" Toyo's | 4.56 | PacBrake

2009 Cyclone 3950 | B&W Turnover Ball & Companion | TrailAire | Duravis R250s

Taco
Explorer
Explorer
I don't own one but spent a few nights in one that belongs to a member of an atv club I am in.

I would say they are about as nice as they come for a toyhauler. He loves his and has had no issues.

Only complaint I had was that the garage is the second bedroom and it isn't as well insulated and heated as the rest of it. Can get a little chilly back there when it is 20 out.

720Deere
Explorer
Explorer
2011 Ford F-350 4X4 CC LB SRW 6.7
2013 Keystone Fuzion 315
B&W Companion Hitch
1 wife 2 kids and 1 dog