Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Need RV campground advice

Coming to you experts again asking for advice.We plan on attending a Dodger’s pre-season ball game in early March in Glendale Arizona. Need your suggestions for an RV park in the area.Details: 30’ WW bumper pull, 3 dogs (1-old Lab ready to pass, 1-2½...

RV Furniture for Humans.....

RV furniture for humans not children is what I'm after. As much as I appreciate the fact that I can have my 12 closest friends in my RV packed into tiny chairs and sofas I'd really just like furniture for a few normal humans. At 6'4" and +/- 250# I...

mtofell1 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

5th Wheel Length/Towing

My wife and I plan to purchase a new 5th wheel for the first time this summer. When towing a 5th wheel, how does the length affect the towing? For example is there much difference between a 35 ft and a 39ft 5th wheel when towing or backing it up? ...

usaclark by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Hooking and unhooking?

We have two driveways in which to park a 26 foot fifth wheel. Both slope down away from the rig, but one is a slope and a bit of a turn also to stay on the pavement.We don't have a rig yet, but wonder about getting hooked up. It's a new form of RV ...

Back wall Entertainment Center vs Side

Hi All,Was wondering about preference on back wall entertainment with side couch and side recliners. Versus side entertainment with back couch and side recliners. I want the rear living area, and by looks prefer the back wall entertainment center, ...

Snow on Roof

We plan on heading south for a while again last winter. Last year I shoveled 1-1.5ft of snow off of the roof before we left with our TT. Now we have a 5er with more stuff up there and a slope that I'm afraid of breaking something shoveling, or worse...

MNRon by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Cross-brand RV database by size

Other than the paid RV review sites, is there a comprehensive (or fairly so), searchable database of RVs by size? There are just so damn many out there, that it's hard to find them all.Lyle

laknox by Nomad
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a 5th Wheel to double tow, need advice

We are looking to purchase our first 5th Wheel Camper. We live in Iowa and are able to have a total length of 70'. We have a 19' Lund we will be hauling behind the camper. We have looked at various brands and are being told the warranty will be vo...

Zinger Z-1 ZT252TD too heavy for F-250 6.2 Super Duty

Purchased this particular trailer August 2014 and loaded it up with two bagger Harley's and headed for Sturgis from Calgary. Pulled the unit with a 2011 F250 6.2 gasser, 3.73 crew cab short box 4x4. Truck pulled the trailer okay (8 mpg loaded) but ...

Interior garage length

I've been looking for a travel trailer toy hauler and am interested in the Keystone Energy 300fbswe. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the interior dimensions for the garage. Specifically the length. I own a 2015 Polaris RZR 570 and wanted to k...

Electric plug location

A quick survey on where your electric service entrance location is on your fiver. Trying to figure out where to install a power pedestal on our building to accommodate most units. Our 50 amp service plugs in on the back of the trailer right above the...

Bearing Repack

1. Lippert axles with Zerk.2. Greased a couple times in 7 years.3. Never inspected disassembled -- used zerk fitting to grease.4. All four outside bearings show some pitting, and were replaced.5. Locally obtained bearing/race worked fine in firs...