Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2000 F350 Brake Controller

Hi again,Looks like I need to install a brake controller into my truck and not sure where to put it. I could mount it facing upward on the panel below the little cubbyhole and screw the mounting bracket into the plastic there, or I could put it into...

So the itch won't go away

I've had it for a couple years now. Very happy with my Jayco 5er, but the very near future is going to result in a new rv. DW and I have gone back and forth between keeping ours, upgrading to a TH and even jumping to a Moho. After all is said and ...

Propane Tanks

Why don't they put mounted tanks in FW like they have in Class A or C? With that being said has anyone had one mounted in their FW.

New here-Toy Hauler information wanted

I'm brand new to this site. I'm retiring the end of Feb. We will continue to use a TH as a camper but with the Harley Ultra Limited along. I'm looking at mid-line units as I want to stay around the 11,000 UVWR. I have a 2008 Duramax 2500HD without du...

Ceiling repair after collision...

I'm looking for advice on fixing these gouges and scratches in our ceiling. These were caused by a collision that pushed the interior wall panels into the ceiling which has a slight sag due to preexisting water damage. The leaks were fixed and the ...

Fridge Freeze

Anyone ever have the problem of the refrigerator freezing all the groceries from time to time

Wandy by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Truck Bed Clearance

I just traded in my 2005 4wd F350 for a Ram 2500 4wd and love it. But, I didn't realized the bed, therefore hitch, was that much higher than what I had. I will be dropping the hitch a hole or two but I'm concerned that beyond that point I might be co...

lowfly by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

slam latch oops !

So... this weekends camp trip to local State Park... on the finalturn in to the Park I see (in the rear view) my main pass thru storage door is flappin' in the breeze. The door is a "slam latch" with key lock. Both steps had been done and verified. F...

cdlaine by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

sun glasses for rear view camera

I installed a rear view camera on the front wall of the bed of my truck so I could see the height of the king pin in relation to the 5th wheel hitch. It seemed like a good idea until I turned it on and tried to use it. It was so bright behind the h...

gas vs electric

Does anybody turn on both electric & gas at the same time for their hot water tank? Pro's and con's? One of the reasons I'm asking is my hot water in the morning isn't hot, just warm. Once you start using hot water, its fine the rest of day. I even p...

Arctic fox 27 5L options

We are newbies in The RV world. Never had one and would like to seek help from all you experts on what, in your opinion, are the must-have options. For any 5th wheel is great, but we are purchasing the Arctic Fox 27 5L if anyone can comment on that s...

Tibbs54 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Any Idea How to Get the Bulb Out of This Light?

I feel kinda dumb asking this question but I was looking at my lights in the ceiling as I want to change them over to LED. However, I can't figure out how to get the cover off the light... The light is about 2'' in diameter and I don't see anything o...

Keystone Montana Mountaineer 310RE

Hi Everyone-Been a while since I have posted. We have been looking for a new Fifth-Wheel and came across a great deal on a new 2014 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 310RE. I like the dual living room slide with the rear entertainment. I am wondering a...

KZ Durango vs Keystone Laredo bunkhouses!!

Need some opinions/reviews on these two fifth wheels please!! This will be our 1st fifth wheel purchase. The keystone price is just a little cheaper, but the KZ has an extra bathroom. All other items seem to compare evenly so I guess we are just aski...