Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Generator

I have a 2014 Winnebago Sightseer(gas) with a Onan generator. It's been awhile since I started it(maybe 3 months)....all of a sudden when I try and start it from the panel in the coach, it turns over well but just won't start. I have plenty of gas i...

kemer by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding County Parks

Over the years I have found it easy to find SP's, NP's,and other public CG's with just a State map or web site , but have never found a web site or maps that list County Parks. I have stumbled upon a few just along my travels and have found them quit...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Motorhome parked in driveway

Hello All, This is my first time posting here and hopefully someone can help. My city is trying to pass an ordinance that will prohibit RV owners from parking their motorhomes, trailers, boats etc. in their own driveways. This is absolutely ridicu...

powl4evr by Explorer
  • 74 replies
  • 0 likes

Any idea what these are for?

Hello all,Just purchased a coach and have absolutely no idea what these hooks are for in my galley area. They look specialized and for a specific purpose. Any ideas? Thanks!

WyattB by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

3M MARINE RESTORER & WAX

I purchased a 1 liter bottle of 3M Marine Restorer and Wax #09006 from Amazon for our Class A MH and so far it has performed as advertised. The white fiberglass (non painted) sections of our unit was starting to show considerable oxidation. This st...

Annoying noise from oven vent

Anyone had a raddling noise, when on the move, coming from the area near the oven vent? I snapped the outside vent door shut,I reach into outside vent cover to feel for loose parts, I checked inside for the source but still got the noise. The crazy t...

Location of camera switcher

I've bought a CVS300-01 camera switcher to replace a broken one in my 2014 Winnebago Via 25P.Does anybody know where in the car this is located and how to access it?

oyly by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Worth For Insurance

What do I insure my RV for with low retail being 158,500 and Avg being 191,000.Don't want to over or under insure!Thank You

Tires were made in 2010...do I buy new?

Hello. I have a 1996 Monaco Dynasty and the DOT on the front Michelin tires reads DOT M53T C83X 2810. For safety reasons only.....do I change the tires? Thank you in advance for your responses.

Paint Checking/Spider Web Cracks

OK - I've gone on the WWW and reading all that is out there on the tiny cracks that occur in the dark paint of many Motor Homes.My Question is - Has anyone found a Wax/Polymer, that does not turn white so you see the little cracks in the light?I've c...

FMCA roadside assistance

I currently Coach Net roadside assistance and am pleased with it. The rub is that have discontinued my current Gold package. To get comparable coverage I would have to buy the premier package for $40 more.I know that FMCA now has there own roadside a...

viajante by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

emission failure on an 05 workhorse chassis 8.1 engine

I am trying to get my 8.1 engine to pass it's emission test which it failed last week. Oil has been changed, air filter new, MAF cleaned, so i am thinking as it runs rich it could be an O2 sensor. I checked for engine codes an found none. How can I c...

JCMack by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

RV SWAY

I have a 1998 Fleetwood Bounder with a P30 chassis. When on the interstate, and tractor trailers go by, it feels like it pulls the RV into the truck and with this sway, it almost feels like the RV is out of control. What can be done to fix this?

9274kks by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Will others copy Unity Fx?

Hi all, Was noting how unique and fresh the new Leisure Travel Unity FX is. This got me wondering if/when other manufacturers (maybe less expensive ones) will incorporate some of the concepts.If you are interested in class c on sprinter chassis, I en...

cruz-in by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes