Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Day/Night Shades problem raising

First of all, I do not believe it is a "string"problem...We have a problem raising the Night part of our day/night shades. This has been an issue since we bought the Motorhome (used). The "day" shades go up and down nicely, the night shades go down o...

Matt_NY by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic VacuFlush Toilet

My sister just took delivery of a new 2016 Southwind last night. We were looking at it's Dometic toilet that uses the VacuFlush system with a push button on the wall. I'm not familiar with this system and couldn't find any literature on it last night...

DSDP_Don by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Tires - Freightliner and other Diesel Chassis Makers

Let’s play a little game. To play all you have to do is reply to this post and answer all the questions below.The real reason, is many people in the past have requested information on tires for various Diesel Pushers. However, sometimes when a reply...

gatorcq by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A Opinions - Testimonials

We are having fun seeing if the Class A pusher works for us, and we seem to bounce back and forth between these three in a 2011-2013, all with 450 Cummins and all with tag axles:Winnebago Tour / Itasca EllipseAmerican Coach RevolutionEntegra Coach As...

New tires or not

I am thinking about putting my MH up for sale. It needs a new set of tires. Should I go ahead and put the new tires on it or sell as is and let the new owner pick the tires they want. I was thinking they might have a brand preference. If you were buy...

Diesel pusher with no 50amp plug-in?

Hey good folks, In the spring we're getting our first diesel pusher. We will be visiting our daughter in Reno. They live in a residential neighborhood and they have RV parking next to the house but no 50amp plug-in. How do I keep a diesel pusher g...

stepdad by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

B Prices

Have the advertised sale prices on the Winnebago Era gone up significantly for 2016? I understand the MSRP has only gone up 1/2 percent, but I think I remember the discount dealers offering them last year in the 80's, low 90's. But I just checked a ...

NMace by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stack washer only runs hot

Era have a new Ariston stack/washer/dryer in our new coach. It is the same as we had in our last and we have the same issue. It will not wash on cold when set to cold. In the last one we checked all the hookups and everything was good and the explana...

replacing the shower surround/pan

Hey, kids - Has anyone here personally had any first-hand experience with replacing the surround and pan in an RV shower?Our Fleetwood 26J is a fairly standard layout with the rear bed/bathroom arrangement. But the shower unit plastic is pretty old ...

deprived by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is now the time to sell your RV?

I know there are always discussions on here from someone that is asking about selling their RV. With oil prices hitting the lowest point in 11 years today, it just might be an ideal time to unload your RV if you have the need. Of course you will stil...

exhaust system

My 2005 bounder is in need of a exhaust system. I don't want to go with a Banks system. Anyone out there had one replaced and what did it cost?

camp104 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

PDI Charge on a New RV Question

I'm in the process of researching and buying a new Mercedes Sprinter Chassis RV and have moved from online research to hitting the dealers. (this will be my second RV, I previously had a small travel trailer, but was not really involved in the purcha...

DebbieA by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Banging when turning

Have a banging noise under the motorhome, it is a 2009 Fleetwood discoveryAnybody have any ideas as to what is wrong. Nothing in the basement is moving around. DH thinks it is an add-on stabler bar, anybody please help. Would like to leave on a w...