Did you mean: 

Conversations

THANK YOU

Thank You guys for Hex key info, in my 80's gray cells a little slowAL,

CARBONE by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HEX KEY

Hi AlllJust got a 2001 Winnebago adventurer 32v, cant find the hex key hex key to open the Eng cover, any help on what size it isThanksAAL

CARBONE by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing carpet

Has anyone replaced carpet with vinyl when renovating? I'd like to get rid of the carpet in my 04 Fleetwood Flair but am concerned about where the slide runs on the existing carpet. It looks like it has nylon 'skids' that slide over the carpet but wi...

$1300 for an inpsection?

I'm looking for someone to inspect a Class A diesel at MHSRV. Google turned this up:https://rvinspection.com/class-a-motorhome-rv-inspection/$1295 for an inspection that would look for water intrusion. Am i wrong to think this should be cheaper? I...

elhajj33 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine overheating

Can old antifreeze cause the engine to overheat. The tester shows that it is still okay for minus 45 degrees celsius.

RV covers

I received a letter from Camping World, suggesting that the Adco Tyvek cover, which I purchased from them a couple of years ago, might need replacing now. How did they know? They asked that I try their better quality ELEMENTS cover. Has anyone had an...

gperky by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Cleaning out a cast iron block

This is my second season with my '84 Allegro. Bought it with a blown engine. Put a Craigslist-found 454 in it (truck spec GM Performance crate engine). When I got the engine home, put it on a stand and turned it upside down a bunch of rusty water cam...

Levelling jacks. Looks low after retracting.

Another question....I have noticed that my levelling jacks seem low when retraced. Especially the rear ones. I may just be paranoid. The control panel says they are up. It really looks as if it could maybe come up another 1/2 inch. Maybe. But even ...

zach477 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1986 Dodge B250 Camperwagon | Engine And Tranny Questions

Hi all,I recently bought 86 Dodge camperwagon with 90k KM on it. I have quickly found outthat while ok it does not have near enough power to handle the mountains of British Columbia. This is the extended Camperwagon i think as it if 9foot 2in high an...

VanCamp by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Cleaning the Class A while using it?

How do RV users keep them clean when using them? Most campgrounds don't allow you to clean them while camping. Inevitably we will end up driving in the rain thus getting them filthy.So how do you keep them clean when in use?Not looking to hear how ...

S. Calif/Inland Empire Windshield Recommendation

A long standing crack in the upper passenger side has finally expanded to where it hit’s the edge; time to replace that half of the windshield. Given the crack initially occurred a couple years ago (a couple insurers ago), I may be paying for this m...

CVD by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Much Wind, and Glad for the Class A!!!

Let's just say that it's been windy here in Anacortes with 70 mph gusts nearby recently. We lost power at home for 31 hours, on for 6 hours, and now off again at midnight with power projected to be restored at midnight Tuesday night?No Wavecable int...

Sewer Smells

We are new to motorhoming and need to hear from the experts! We have had a pull behind for years. So my question....When we dump the smell is horrible inside the coach. I dont know if we are doing or not doing something right. We use the tabs/or ...