Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Disney World

What is the best route to take from Dayton, Ohio I-75? Also some nice places to stay along the way. We plan on leaving on Saturday possibly Sunday and arriving on Monday for check-in time at 3:00pm. Thanks for any info..

zipp by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! buying used RV in Vancouver BC Canada

Hello guys,I am looking at buying a 2009 four winds majestic 19G ~160,000KM. asking price is $29,485. does this seem fair? I am looking to shave 20% off that, do you guys think that is realistic in the Canadian RV market?I have no RV experience and t...

water leak

What does one do? I have been fighting water leaks for about 3 month I had though I took care for re-ceiling everything on the roof. I took every cover off and receiled it. I still have to get up there and find the leak but now the damage is done on ...

Phoenix Cruiser , Aspect, Cambria Owners Questions

I'm going to go check out a 2006 Itasca Cambria 26A? Wednesday it has 14,500 on the OD I could only get a quick look at it last Sat.But will be able to crawl over under and around it Wed.Any special areas I need to be concerned about looking at ?I kn...

OFDPOS by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

value of load lift controllers?

Are air-lift load controllers worth the expense? Do they do enough to create a smoother ride and to stabilize the vehicle? Looking into it but not sure. We have a 2006 Georgie Boy Pursuit, 32' and we almost always add our toad. Thanks.

Surge Protectors

Want to comment on my experienced with Progressive Industries on my EMS-PTT30C electrical protection unit. I have been using this device for 4 1/2 years without any problems. Recently had issues with it and called their Tech Support. I was led thro...

Extended Warranty

Members, picking up my Used RV in a week and the dealer is asking about an extended warranty.......the unit is a 2010 Dynamax Grand Sport 40 Gt. It has 18k miles, 100 hrs. On the generator. The unit looks to be in Extremely Good shape.That being said...

GPS for the Motor Home?

My GPS is going crazy. I updated about 6 months ago, and was working fine, up to a few weeks ago. It's now, taking around blocks to change direction, and today wanted to take me 9.2 miles past the exit I was suppose to turn off on.So, what's a...

supercub by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Newell is a good ride right?

I understand that Newell is one of the top brands and I came upon this yesterday evening at RVonline. http://www.rvonline.com/single-ad.asp?Recnumber=62797&SearchMethod=1Its a 2000 45' for $129,000.00. Am I wrong or is that a very good price for a N...

HOM by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

Newer floorplan designs

If anyone is insulted or otherwise taken aback by this, my apologies. DW and I go to the Atlanta RV show every year to check out new designs and pre-shop for when our old Bounder may go belly up. For the past few years I have noticed a design trend...

tommy_g by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketchy issue

Greetings,I purchased a 2006 Winnebago Outlook last May and the Onan generator said it had 118 hrs on it! Ran like a champ!The last 4 months of the year I didn't use the generator and when I tried to start it it would simply turn over but not fire. ...

pwrchrd by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Working on the roof on a Class C

I'm about to replace the lid which blew off the front-most vent during some truly nasty wind last weekend on my way to Albuquerque. The vent is right at the place where the overhang begins; the hinge is on the forward edge, which means I'll have to ...

Bakersfield to Pahrump

Was just wondering, we are planning on going over to Pahrump from Bakersfield. Was just wondering what the Highways 127 & 178 we're like or would we be better off staying on I-15 till Vegas and take Highway 160.We'll make the trip in a 45 Class A wit...

Trap by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes