Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

window fan

Have been searching the net for a small fan that would fit inside the "standard" 20X52 MH, 5 ver, rv rig window frame. We don't need a roaring fan,just something to move some air. 07 HR ambassador as always thanks to all!JW

prstlk by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A Axis/Vegas

Does anyone have any thoughts on the new Thor Axis/Vegas? I am researching RV's and these look interesting. Comparing them to small Class C's.

window replacement

I have a 2001 39z bounder that has a rear crank out window that is broken. How or where can I get a window like this made for a reasonable cost. thanks onecolbs

onecolbs by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2009 Fleetwood Bounder 38P

Hey all, think we finally found a floor plan that both the wife and I can live with...2009 Fleetwood Bounder 38P, triple slide unit, Ford V10, very low miles, in great shape. Has most of everything we would ever want / need. I have done some resear...

OktsCamp by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamax Owners

Dear Members, new to RVing and wanted to touch base with Owners of the Dynamax/Super C style of RV ...wanted to hear their opinions and stories about their rigs. I am picking mine up in a week and making my Maiden voyage Home 2100 miles..It is alway...

2004 Dodge Ram 3500 2 wd Auto trans

Does anybody know what it would take to tow this truck? We have had it since it was new and love it, but we just bought a motorhome and trying to figure out what to do about a toad. We don't want to have to buy a trailer or a dolly really, suggestion...

Hello, and question about rattling noise

Hey everybody, today is my first day as an RV owner! Bought a 2002 Coachmen Pathfinder Class C. 75k miles on it. Ford E450 chassis.Anyway, drove it about 200 miles home today and it drove very well except for one weird thing. A while into the tr...

Furnace Blower Question

I apologize if I've asked this before. I searched my old threads and didn't see it. I'm looking to fix this thing this week if possible.It's a 1984-era Suburban 35k BTU furnace. From a cold start, it will turn on as it should and get the RV up to tem...

Never Off Refrigerator

Just purchased a new RV (our 13th one), a Bounder 33C. It has a Samsung residential refrigerator, model RF197 ACRS. It has a lot of bells and whistles, but what it doesn't have is an off button, for when I want to temporarily store the RF without f...

JackInAZ by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Fridge Without an Off Switch

Just purchased a new RV, a Bounder 33C. It has a Samsung residential refrigerator, model RF197 ACRS. It has a lot of bells and whistles, but what it doesn't have is an off button, for when I want to temporarily store the RV without food but with othe...

JackInAZ by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing a vehicule

Hello my fellow experts,I have a 1992 Winnebago adventurer diesel pusher wth 5.9 turbo charged/after cooled 190 HP cummins and would like to know how heavy a vehicule I am allowed to tow with this motorhome. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank y...

mhb1382 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Got my Dodge Scotty Motor Home back

I sold the Dodge 2 years ago and regret it very much. My buddy bought it and it just sat in his garage with little use. He and I play with antique cars all the time. I have a 27 Touring and he wanted it so he traded the Motor Home back for it. In fac...

Chevy 6.0 Motorhead question

I have some ASE training, lots of GMs- all of them older.Chassis is a 2005 Chev w/ 6.0 and 3 sp w/ OD.Thing runs great, bought it at 80K miles.Previous owner relied on dealer for all services ( have all records...basic oil and filters and grease chas...

mkguitar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

GMC Pulled fuse & Headlights Come ON

I have a 2015 GMC Acadia. When I pull the #1 BATT fuse the high beams come on. Does not matter if I am connected to the tow vehicle or not. I have installed the Blue OX 4 diode kit on the taillights and the Unified Braking System. I have also pull...

JDenPA by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes