Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Class C overhead movement causing seal failure

I'm posting a couple of pics of the corners of my overhead bed.This is a 2000 Winnebago Minnie 31C.During a recent 5500 mile trip, I saw a lot of flex happening above the cab. When I got back, I noticed that the corner seal has come loose. I had seal...

Cape May reccomendations and the ferry

Heading to OC MD in June for a niece's wedding. The night of the wedding we are staying in the MH in my sister's driveway. But after that we thought we take a few days and spend Father's day weekend somewhere. We were thinking of heading to Cape May ...

Effy by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

A/C door vacuum motor.

I may need to replace the vacuum motor on my 1989 Southwind. Can someone please tell me where I can find them?

Buster52 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2000 Itasca Horizon 34BD Power Inverter

Need a little help here once again. We own a 2000 Itasca Horizon 34BD Class A motorhome which we live in most of the year. It has been parked and connected to a 20 Amp 110V outlet for 2 years and was working fine until I asked an electrician to wire ...

TTitans1 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Odometer and trip odometer not working.

I have a 1990 Dodge B 250 5.2 litre engine. Last summer on a trip the odometer and trip odometer stopped working for about 100 miles. Then suddenly it started working again for a day and then it stopped working for good. Has anybody had any experienc...

Thermostat for heat

When I used the heat last in December on a 1,500 trip, there were no problems. Got in motorhome last week to excersize her, turned on the thermostat and the heat did not go on, didn't get the usual click. Hoping it is the thermostat. How can I che...

6845ct by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

EZ Pass Placement

We just purchased an EZ Pass for travelling. With the overhang on our motorhome, anyone know where a better placement for this pass would be? The package recommends on the outside of the drivers rear view mirror, but, I would think it would either fa...

shark14 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

38 to 45

Has any of you went from a 38 ft MH to a 45 ft. If so how long did it take you to get used to the different in size. What if any problems did you have Roy

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

pros and cons

Still looking at class c's and will more than likely buy one. However, we can't seem to find the floor plan we like in anything less than 30ft. I would like to have stayed under 29ft. What are the big disadvantages of jumping from 29 to 31ft if an...

Rich_Mar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Overhead protection

My wife and I just purchased our first Minnie Winnie, and, not wanting to seem overly-protective, I was wondering if anyone knows of a cover or bra that is made for the overhead?We've traveled with a cargo-carrier on top of my SUV for years and even ...

Georgetown 350ts

I'm considering buying a used 2014 Georgetown 350ts with 9400 mi.Can anyone give me advice or comment on this rig. Aproximate price of $76000. 1st time buyer and can't afford a screw up. Thanks

charfar1 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Batteries

what type of coach batteries would you recommend for a 2002 Monaco winsor. Last set was interstate but did not last but two years.

Chevy Cargo Van questions

I'm considering buying a used cargo van, probably a Chevy, to replace my pickup truck, and be convertible into a camping rig. I owned a 1986 Chevy 1/2 ton cargo van for my work, and used it a long time. So I'm familiar with the concept for sure. B...