Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Inconsiderate engineering

If any of y’all heard any far off cursing and swearing a week ago it was probably from me and a friend removing the grey water tank from my Class A RV. It seems that in a classic case of “inconsiderate engineering” Holiday Rambler had apparently chos...

old slide rule analog thermostats

2003 moho with Duo-Therm thermostats.. They are acting crazy so I'm wanting replace them.. Isn't there a digital house thermostat that you can replace them with?Do any of you remember which one works?? Thanks ahead of time..Mike Mathews

back up camera cable help

We have a weldex back up camera and have been having issues,Finally identify the problem has being in the cable that goes from the camera switch to the monitor.So I was thinking I just get a new cord and go from the switch to a rca connection on the ...

lucky13 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Parking Brake light

Our Monaco's (2008 Knight, rr8r chassis, cummins isc, powergear hydraulic levelers) parking brake interlock has always been a little "iffy"Sometimes when I turn the ignition key to on, the powergear jacks go into emergency retract.Other times, the po...

JimM68 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

B+ desiels

I've been looking at 2006 to 2008 skinnies. Seems like I'm only finding fleetwood and Winnie's both appear to be built cheap to save weight. Leaks around sky lights and windshields.has anyone found a well built v6 desiels?

gechin by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Water damage from air conditioner leak

Hi all,I have a 2003 WRV Alpine 40MDTS that suffered some water damage from an overflowing A/C drip pan.There were two separate occurrences. The first time the air conditioner had been leaking for a full day before the leak was discovered. The roof w...

cmgunn by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Input/Opinions Desired: ALLEGRO BREEZE

Friend of mine is looking at a low mile/USED 2011 Tiffin Allegro Breeze (28 ft).Would love to hear some feed back from others (especially owners).Personally Im wondering:About the power at a seemingly low 215 hp (its a small coach, so maybe its plent...

bshpilot by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Find Spare Parts for old Class C

Looking for help on finding a screen door for a 1997 Four Winds 5000 Class C . Could someone please point the way as to where i could find one. Thank you.

HWH kick down jack springs

Has anyone replaced the springs on the older HWH kick down jacks?The front ones were do able but I can not figure how to do the rear.It appears you have to replace both of the springs at once.Above my feeble mind. HELP please!!!!

Grand Canyon/Sedona

We are heading to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas in our 35' motorhome. Would like to carry on to Sedona, Flagstaff, etc. after that.Would appreciate any suggestions for places to stay along the way and/or recommendations for touring the Canyon. Are ...

Trailer vs Tow Behind Vehicle

I am new to rv'ingI recently purchased a 40' Country Coach and plan on spending the next 4 months in it on a cross country road trip.I am trying to decide on either purchasing a 14' Enclosed trailer that will be used to haul 2 motorcycles or should I...

2015 Sprinter Based Class C Units

I have heard from a Winnebago dealer that all new MB 2015 sprinter units are coming standard L2.1 4cyl dual turbo diesel 161hp 265ft/lbs torque (7 speed auto) vs. the previous I6 turbo diesel 188hp 325ft/lbs torque (5 speed auto). In print it sounds...

Newsy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

05 Jayco Greyhawk 31ss water filter

I am new to the site and recently purchased my first motorhome (05 Jayco Greyhawk 31ss). I have the thing figured out except for the water filter. The owners manual, which is pretty worthless, states there IS a water filter. I've been through the ent...

Ppd153 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes