Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Norcold 1200LRIM Cooling Unit Failure

Our Norcold refridgerator stopped cooling. We confirmed both AC/DC power and circuit board ok. LP comes on when AC off. Neither mode cools. Local RV repairman said heating side of unit was working, but the cooling unit was not. Said we needed ne...

Window Awning Fabric Replacement

Being that I have our awning picked out, I cant find the fabric replacement for our 2 windows in the living room/dining area. All I see online come with the hardware as a kit, I dont need the hardware, just the fabric. Anyone have a source

Deano56 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rubber Roof

My son inlaw just bought a 98 Discovery with a rubber roof! He went up to clean it and said when he did the white is coming off with cleaning and black spots showing ! What needs to be done to fix or repair ????

Need a quick weight guestimate for my reg paper work!

Hi all! I'm in Wisconsin and brought my new 1997 32' Allegro bus home on Thursday and got her/him (haven't picked a name yet)tucked away before the storm we had on Friday. I have to have the registration paper work postmarked by Monday but there is a...

What Do You Put On Windshield Chips, Etc.?

RE: 2000 Winnebago Minnie Winnie, E450I've noticed that there are a few chips in my front windshield; nothing that is "spider webbing" yet. Was thinking of putting a light coat of something as a repair and to prevent a crack from starting and extend...

MD to FL waystop suggestions

Heading this week from MD to Santa Rosa Beach FL via I81/77/85. Total trip is about 14-15 hrs +/-. Looking for an overnight about halfway in the 7-9 hr time slot which puts us South of Charlotte, but North of Atlanta (Greenville Area). Anyone have an...

Effy by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Levelers down and still hooked up to my dinghy

New to the great life of RVing. I have a 2014 Sunseeker and pull a 2012 Equinox. Just wondering when I stop for the night and don't unhook and put down the levelers will that do anything to the tow bar or my dinghy. Thanks for all the great feedback.

California Hwy CA 108

Recently we Google searched for "Motorhome CA 108" to see if this road was okay for our 44 foot (no car) motorhome. The results were mixed as to whether it was advisable or not. We did take the road and thought others might be interested in our expe...

OmegaMan by Explorer
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding AF to FW tank

I connected a short piece of water hose to the inlet of the FW tank and attached a funnel to the other end. I poured AF in the funnel but it would not enter the FW tank. How can I get the AF in the FW tank?I have a 2013 coachmen 19 ft motorhome.

mjt1010 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Four adults with trailer?

I'm debating upgrading my 5th wheel bunk to either a motor home or a toy hauler. My goal is to be able to take motorcycles with me. Going to Sturgis this year!We often travel with other couples, or my two teenagers. My concern is comfort for passenge...

Vt_Rv by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

And where are YOU headed this summer???

Me? Im headed to Yellowstone again. Maybe the last time because of health but I got to see the elephant for one more time...Gonna meet some RV people there and have a gay old time of sight seeing...photographing and eating out. This will be my 15th...

Sully2 by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternator and starter information

Delco Remy have some good information on alternators and starters on their website.http://www.delcoremy.com/Starters/Literature.aspx The "Diagnostics Guide" and "Electrical Specifications & Selection Guide" are worth reading.

Calling all Country Coach experts price check

This is the best negotiation I could do being some 1500 miles apart and not seeing unit in person. I can get this 2001 CC Intrigue double slide with a 370 hp Cummins for just over 50k. Looks to be in mint shape one owner new tires. Only thing wrong i...