Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Need a SPEEDOMETER CABLE For my RV

I had a front tire blowout last year and the tread ripped the speedometer cable in half and out of the trans.. I have a 1993 Frontier Flyer P53 Ford frame and 460 motor.. I have been told its the same frame and a School bus ??? Any help would be grea...

Things you need to buy afterwards

What are the things you need to buy after you buy a motorhome? Example: Chocks for the wheels,waterhose,. Is there a list somewhere of basis's you will need to purchase in order to function? a checklist? In budgeting for a purchase I want to be su...

Sondi by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird headlight problem (Resolved)

I have an unusual problem with my high beam headlights flashing. My equipment is 1994 Allegro Bus, diesel pusher. I have four headlights and when driving at night my last couple of trips, every now and then when driving with my brights, they go off...

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter engine

Considering a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. What sort of routine maintenance is recommended? Like oil changes. What would be a ballpark cost for such maintenance?Thank youEd

ed6713 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

What are these wires?

This is my first post here so please be gentle. I just bought a Thor Freedom Elite 28z and there are some wires that are on the starboard side near the front. I asked a bunch of people at Camping World but no one knew what these wires are.Anybody hav...

Propane tank information

Went to top off my propane tank the other day. I have to use a mirror to view the gauge on the tank. It showed just shy of 3/4 full before I went to the station.The refill guy said there was no room in the tank to fill it. He then checked all of h...

Gonzo42 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Jayco Seneca 37TS

We've been looking at the 2014 Seneca 37TS. I was curious how you Seneca owners like your unit? It's a fairly large investment so would love to hear your feedback. Secondly, MSRP is around $185K loaded the way we want it. I've always had 5th wheels ...

HawkTX by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Polystyrene Insulated Sheet

Has anyone ever used this material between your day/night shades and the windows to help keep the cold out. My MH does not have double pane windows and it seems the chill comes right thru the glass and the window frame. 1-in x 4-ft x 8-ft Expanded Po...

pappaone by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Country Coach solid front axel

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 1999 CC Allure. Can any other CC owners give me your options on the solid front axel. I'm a little nervous about the handling. After owning this wandering P30 the ride/handling is the first thing on my list. I ha...

Crack in fresh water tank

I bought a new Dolphin 34' in 2004. To this date it has been a problem child. I'm getting it ready for a 6 week road trip and find the fresh water tank leaks. I believe it's a 75 gal. plastic tank and is leaking around the drain outlet.My problem--I ...

Trailer brakes

My Gulfstream Endura has a round, 7 element plug on the back. Does that mean it has trailer brakes? I bought a car hauler with electric brakes. Will they just plug up?

Remodel Advice?

Hello,We have a 2000 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser that we love and would like to update the interior on it a bit. Specifically; have the carpet replaced with laminate flooring, 2 new couches, new captain chairs for driver and passenger and lastly new f...

Getting the unit ready for use.

I've got all the mechanics lined out on my '89 GMC Class B. Now, I'm looking at getting the camper systems back in use. I don't know how long it was parked or if it was properly winterized when it was. Does anybody have any tips on cleaning the tanks...

Replacing air bags

Class A motorhome on a Spartan Chasis. Has anyone replaced the air bags? Was it expensive to have done?

Sandra by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes