Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Driving Hwy 395 ..... Oregon to Nevada

Planning a trip in our 40 foooter this month (March) down to Lost Wages. Have never driven it before so not sure of it's "driver friendly" condition, hills, fueling, snow and rest areas. Appreciate your input!!

2ndhom by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

2005 Jayco greyhawk 31ft

I was wondering if anyone knows what type of interior bulbs this unit uses.I am getting a deal on LED lights and would love to know the bulb type, as I don't have the unit yet.Any help would be appreciated.Check out this site for cheap LED bulbsAmazi...

Fantastic Fan vent cover

I just installed a Fantastic Fan in my small Class C and covered it with a Camco vent cover. I've seen plenty of Fantastic Fans with vent covers. However, when registering with the company so I will be covered by the 2-year warranty, I read some sma...

Cat Scratch Door Trim Laminate

We accidentally closed the cat into the half bathroom. While our cabinet doors are all wood the door to the half bath has these little wood block like decorations that are covered in a wood like laminate. Well sitting by the door The cat decided to s...

2006 LTV 210B

I bought a 2006 LTV 210B and have a few questions.It is titled as a 2006 but from looking at the LTV brochures it has 2005 kitchen features. Can anyone explain this? Not that I mind. I like this tall faucet neck and the above countertop Atwood stove ...

2112 by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

looking for our first class a diesel

hello, my wife and i are looking to buy a class a diesel. first of all, Jonny i read your article and thank you for taking the time to write it. my question is what brands are the best as far as fewest problems, quality of materials used. we like the...

majortwo by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you use Invsi-Brake??

Is anyone using the Roadmaster Invisi-Brake? I know the brake works off the toad battery.Did you have a charging cable run to the battery in the toad from the motorhome to keep the toad battery charged while towing??If you didn't have you had any iss...

LetsRV by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Torque vs. Horsepower

My '06 Beaver Patriot Thunder has a C-13 Cat rated at 525hp. The guy parked next to me last week had a similar size MH (looked like a Prevost but wasn't). It also had a Cat C-13 but it was rated at 475hp but with more torque. I know Cat can change en...

Bulb to LED light conversion

I have 11 double fixtures that contain 921 bulbs with the wedge base.I would like to convert over to an LED type replacement light, but would like to drop the brightness down. I have clear lens and for the 921 bulbs I have read it puts out 265 lumen....

tomwill by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

So It Begins

We took our first tentative steps forward towards upgrading from a Montana 32RLTfifth wheel towards a Class A. Our 2005 Chevrolet 2500 Silverado HD will need replacement sometime soon. Not immediately, but eventually. Its limited gas tank size has ...

Big_Blue by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

350 Ford Cab C Motorhome fan for heater an air won't work

We have a 2000 Jamboree C 350 Ford V10. We have kept in very good shape. Most problems we've had were an easy fix.This one has us stumped. The fan for the air conditioner an heater stopped working in cab. We checked the motor of fan, it's good. We re...

CSUtah by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New Purchases

I am looking at purchasing a 2009 Coachman Mirada. Can anyone tell me if you have had a bad experience with this model. It as a V-10 Ford and is the #% DS model.

Water Pump and Generator Problems

We just picked up our 2001 Fleetwood Bounder motorhome from a local dealer, where it had been since mid-December getting some body work done. It spent most of that time sitting outside the facility in very cold Erie, PA winter temperatures, sometime...