Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

It's cold up there!

We took our new Fleetwood Expedition DP out for a drive and too top off the gas tank for the winter this last weekend. It was about 58 degrees. I had the heat on full with the floor heat selected on the dash. Given we were on the freeway, but it neve...

et2 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Space for Dec & Jan

Does anyone know of any parks/resorts in the Phoenix area that might have some sites available for the months of December and January. Looking for anything from Apache Junction to Buckeye. I have sent an e-mail to some parks but as of yet they are n...

pappaone by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Narrowed down to 2 choices........maybe?

Like the Tiffin Phaeton and Fleetwood Discovery. Both bunkhouse plans. What are the seasoned veterns saying about these? I personally think they are good mid level units. will keep for about 6 yrs. Thanks for all the replies!

PFM by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Slides In Pictures?

We have a F-350 Super Crew and a Laredo 303TG but we are thinking of moving up to a 34' Bounder. 2 adults, 2 pre-teen boys and a German Shepherd makes for tight quarters in the F-350.It's almost impossible to find pictures of any Class A with the sli...

Do we go to Biloxi, MS or Gulf Shores, AL?

Not knowing what we like, what do you prefer... Spending one month in Biloxi or one month in Gulf Shores over by Pensacola? We'd be going in December. My wife and I are literally 50/50 on each place and want to take advantage of the monthly rate in...

Warranty Work - How long is too long

Hi all,Well after our initial voyage in our '14 Fleetwood Storm I put it back into the dealer for a punch list of issues to be resolved.It's been a week and I called to check in.. The dealer says that there is a large number of warranty things that m...

Atwood Water Heater lights, but no forceful flame.

I have a Atwood gas water heater in the motor home and when my son and DIL were using, it stopped heating the water. Today I opened it up, cleaned the spark probe and blew out the unit with compressed air. When I turn on the switch inside I can hear...

Forest River 30DS

I looked a new Forest River 30 DS this weekend, but I'm not that familiar with the manufacturer. Are they an independent manufacturer or are they owned by someone else? They look like pretty nice units and seem well equipped for an entry level moto...

ezgoin by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

1st time winterizing

I have read some of the winterizing post here and did my first time. I ran the antifreeze through the 12v pump till i saw the pink come out of all faucets, hot and cold sides, the only problem is that I did not blow out the system and at the end I dr...

Deano56 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago - good job

I don't complain or compliment much, but when I get especially pleased or pissed, then I may share my results with others. This time, I'm delighted with work done by the Winnebago factory.We called for an appointment - got one about 2 months out at ...

Septic Problem?

I was emptying my black tank the other day and noticed a piece of plastic pipe inside the outlet dump pipe as I was about to cap the dump pipe. My guess would be it's part of a inner sleeve that gave way? I currently have no septic leaks or problems?...

Norcold Error Msg

Hello my fellow Class A drivers! I searched for this issue in the forums, and nothing came up, and I hope someone can help.Today, we are setting up to hit the road Thursday. I tuned on the norcold, and it is beeping, and flashing 'no co'.It is al...

paulsang by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Stablizer bars

During our last outing we ran into an awful windstorm in New Mexico. In fact, it was so bad we pulled off two times to wait it out due to being shoved all over the road.My question/concern is this. My Terra has front and rear stabilizer bars, they ...