Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Dish VIP 211K Receiver Questions....

We are planning on getting Dish TV, Pay As You Go Service. The recommended receiver is the VIP211K. We plan to couple that with a hard disk and pay the $40 one time fee to Dish for DVR capabilities. We understand it is a single tuner receiver so w...

Dodge Xplorer Rear Window Leak

Thanks for checking my post guys and gals.I have been battling a rear window leak now for over a month. I have used sealant around the outer edge of the rear windows and this did not stop the leak. I then placed the sealant under the inner rubber gas...

Finally did it!

After really enjoying our Class B Roadtrek 210 Popular for over seven years we decided we needed a bit more room and started looking at Cs (or B+ to those that prefer the term for certain models). Previous to our Roadtrek, we had a Gulfstream BTCrui...

PSW by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyless Entry Malfunction

The keyless entry system just gives a beep and does not lock anything. I checked out the double plunger switch on the entry door. Any other ideas for diagnosing this?

dverstra by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

accident survivability in DP motorhome

This has been one thing running through my mind since our new DP purchase last month. Now the dually we had was engineered to adsorb (as all cars & trucks)a collision. The energy transfer in modern cars is amazing when in serious collisions, my wife ...

et2 by Explorer
  • 68 replies
  • 0 likes

"to level or not to level"

'95 Fleetwood Southwind 37ft with 230hp Cummins New tires in 2012Question: when left sitting for weeks,sometimes months, is it best to use jacks or let sit on the tires? I have 3/4" plywood which I park on but is it best to take some/all weight off t...

Ona_Whim by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Triple E GT24?

Hello,We're considering a Triple E GT24 and are wondering if anyone out there has experience with the unit. We like the cold weather capability and would even consider doing a 4x4 conversion to ease our winter travel to and through the Rockies.Your t...

Eugarps by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

code reader

I have a 97 Newmar Kountry Aire on a Ford chasee. According to the Vin # it is also 97. My problem is I can not find the plug for the code reader. I did find a plug but it is not the right shape. Thanks Brick

brick by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone with a 1998 Allegro Bay on Chevy Chassis?

I'm looking for the R134 Charge Weight for the Dash Air on this MH. Chevy P32 Chassis with ACME Evap/Heater box. There "should" be a label stuck to the evaporator case with the R134 Charge Weight however mine is so faded it can not be read.I'm hopi...

Repairing Blinds

We have the cloth accordion style blinds in our Jayco Grayhawk. It seems like every time we open or close them, they don't want to fold completely up. Not sure I explained it, but if you have them, maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to describ...

PopnBB by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Dash gauges

When I turn on my running lights, my gauges change. Temp gauge increases, voltage gauge decreases, etc. turn off lights gauges return to normal readings. Anyone have the same issues?

Alignment and Tire Rotation

I have to get my Roadtrek Versatile in for an alignment and tire rotation next week. I am concerned about the damage that could be caused to the components underneath the motor home. Has anybody experienced any damage problems getting the alignment...

nbking by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes