Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Selling a Prevost Across State Lines

My closest friend lost his battle with liver disease two months ago.He was a traveling evangelist and owned a newer Prevost bus on a Freightliner chassis.His widow has asked me to help sell the bus.The bus is titled in Louisiana and I live in Texas.I...

Traveling Alaska 2013

We have been in Alaska since early June and are planning on heading South sometime near the end of August. Of the places we have been fortunate to travel Alaska is at the top of our list. We think everyone who likes to travel should have Alaska on t...

jonlin by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Short diesel (pusher)

The wife and I have been talking about eventually trying the rv thing. I guess that's why I'm here, right? Initially I was thinking a class c would be best for us, as we have 1 child and are planning 1 or 2 more. That said, we would need at least sle...

Branson Trip

I am planning a trip with a friend to Branson Mo. leaving Milford Ct on 9/14/13 and returning home on the 26th. He has a 36 ft Phaeton I have a 33 ft GBM. Was looking for an interesting route there and back and places to stop along the way. He and wi...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

NEED INFO ON 2006 ITASCA SUNCRUISER

I am considering buying a 2006 Suncruiser(Itasca). Want to know other owners experiences with this particular brand and model and most esp if it is 2006. I know that Winnebago and Itasca had some problems with windshield leakage but not sure which ...

RVER by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Value of DP and NADA private sales

Might want to sell my 2006 Gulfstream DP (upgrading but not trading in)My question is selling a RV myself - I can see the NADA value - but in reality - how close to the NADA value can I expect?

jpwiggo by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Trans temp on new fleetwood 40x

I'm trying to get a base line on the Allison tran temp. Off highway 170 - 180. Highway flat and level 190 - 200. I've seen it higher than the engine temp for a very short period. Is this normal on relatively flag highway? What's too high? The outside...

et2 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Fleetwood Southwind 2004 the slide

The problem I am having is my large slide. It will go out but will not come in with out help, have to give it a big push then it will come in slowly. I was told that a long time ago that motor had a factory call back. Of course this was when Fleetwo...

New Paint

Some pics of my new paint job...... ....97 Pace Arrow......finally got rid of those decals....[/IMG][/URL]

Happy with Thor customer service

In the last two days I have called Thor for a issue with our shower door needing parts and then a tech problem with our water heater. In both calls I was treated great. The lady in the parts dept, Kathy, volunteered to send me the hinge pins I neede...

Fine tune leveling after slides are out?

I always level before extending slides (two slides on driver side). Then when the slides are out the coach is not level, low on driver side and front left corner. What's the opinion about fine tuning the leveling after slides are out?2013 Newmar Bay...

E450 handeling problems

Hi all new to the forum My wife and I are looking forward to traveling in our 2004 jayco granit ridge motor home. I have a problem with the handeling. we have put on new firestone tires new shocks had the front end checked but it still seems to ...

dennyida by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Used motorhomes, give up?

Have been trying to convert from a small 5th wheel/half-ton combo to a used MH and pull our Chevy Sonic behind. About to give up finding a good used one that meets all of our criteria. Before we started looking(a year or more ago) it seemed that ther...

Wife loves a Leprechaun by Coachman

We will boh be retired by 1/1/2014. We live on Cape Cod Ma.We would like to cross country and over the next 8-10 years do the NP, BLM, FS camp grounds.We have Ben "shopping" for about a year now and my wife fell in love with the Coachman Leprechaun ...

Leak

Does anyone have suggestions for a leak that just recently developed in our Class C, Forrest River, Sunseeker? It appears on the carpet behind the drivers seat but I cannot locate where it's coming in. Thanks.