Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Era forum? Reading Lamps will not turn on.

Is there an Era forum anywhere? I am a newbie and I would like to gain greater insight into the Era's functions.My Era's rear reading lamps (one on each side) have both stopped working (I guess simultaneously). Sounds like a fuse problem to me; or ...

newBera by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tightening Motorhome Lugs

Does anybody have to tighten the lugs on their motorhome? I noticed today that I have several that are coming loose. My motorhome is as seen in my signature below. I am going to take it back to TCI Tires who put the new tires on last year. Since then...

Yellowstone

How long would be a good stay at West Yellowstone to drive into the park each day and view the sights? Once I leave Yellowstone heading down to the Grand Canyon, near Flagstaff to see the canyon. I appreciate all the ideas and tips from people that...

llewis27 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to buy propane on this route

Will be leaving in the morning from Sour Lake, Texas, up through Woodville, Lufkin, Nacogdoches and Longview on my way to Hugo, OK.Any suggestions on where I could get propane for my Winnebago Minnie Winnie?THANKS!!!1

Onan 5500 Marquis Gold, OIL?

My Onan 5500 Marquis Gold in my 2006 Class'A' MoHOme has almost 500 hours on it. I'm still using the 15W-40 grade of oil that was originally recommended in the manual. Should I start using a different weight/grade of oil? Maybe also switch to full Sy...

jolooote by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Freightliner chassis display

Freightliner displayed it new engines they will be installing on their new chassis which will be the new Detroit diesels DT-13 500 HP 1650 ft lbs of torque at the wheel. It is a very impressive engine which my understanding will replace the Cummins e...

RayChez by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical System Brainteaser

I spent the day troubleshooting my 1993 Four Winds Class C Coach electrical system.Kind of as a fluke, I checked the voltage on one of my overhead RV lights and noticed it was about 16+ volts. I wanted to know why, so I checked the power converter. I...

ELETRICAL

Hi all My post from last weekI have a 2005 Pace Arrow on a Chev Workhorsefour 120v outlets are dead. it just happened today,they are one over the couch, one under the dinette table, one for the washing machine,one for the converterI have che...

2005 Safari Panther C-13 525hp fuel mileage

I am considering purchasing a 2005 Safari Panther with C-13 525hp with 295/80R22.5 tires which need replacing. The Alladin system shows that it is getting 5.5mpg over the life of the vehicle. It has a 4.30 rear axle ratio and I believe that due to th...

slemnah by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C cabover lights replacement problem

I'm repairing water damage to the cabover on my 2000 Coachmen Santara Class C. Water entered through the cabover lights. Behind the lights was a open area about an inch deep that was filled with "pink" insulation. I removed the lights and used a grab...

Wiz by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Oil Change Viscosity Mistake

I just spaced at the parts store. In the stack of 5w-30 oil there was one box of SAE 30, and without noticing, I bought it. I did not realize it until after I had already poured the required 6 quarts back into the engine.2005 Itasca with a workhorse...

Dollo by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof-top AC acting oddly

I have a question about the original roof-top Dometic AC unit on my 1994 Holiday Rambler MH. It seems to be generally working okay, keeping the MH cool during the day (not an easy feat in Austin TX now that summertime is upon us). What has me concern...

Back up camera

It appears that my back up camera in my 2000 dutchstar is bad. The monitor appears to be working but no picture. I discovered that there is 12v power going to the camera but no signal going back to the monitor.. I have the camera in at a test shop to...

1998 fleetwood tioga 22 opinions

looking at this unit, has the V10 motor with a rear corner bed (which is what we want).22' long (which we want).Anybody have any experience with this unit they can share such aas handlinggas mileage, etc.Asking $15,900, has 115,000km but probably off...

swb7 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lexington Owners help needed

I just bought a 2008 Lexington 255 DS. There is a switch on the side of the bed in the bedroom. For the life of me I can not figure out what it is for. Any owners of this coach have an answer?Thanks!