Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

water heater help

hi, i have a Atwood EHM6-SM 6 gallon water heater in my rv and it has the heat exchanger on it and i think its over heating when i drive long trips (like 500 miles in one day) first thing i found is the high temp reset was popped and when i turned on...

dafatman by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Found a broken wire and can't find termination points

2001 Fleetwood Flair 30H, Ford V-10 chassisWhile inspecting underneath I found a broken or chewed through wire and I can't seem to locate the termination points. It's a single brown wire...it comes up through the floor above the rear driver side fend...

dreamco by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

62 be very very good to you mph

So yesterday I gave it a try. 62 mph at about 2200 rpm. Engine was very quiet. Hardly had to change lanes except sometimes for slow merging vehicles. Took a little longer but still averaged about 50 for 400 miles. Was especially comfortable when ther...

BillMFl by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

people with frig cooling troubles read

for the last couple weeks I,ve been fighting a frig that just would not cool , did everything,I though.short story , check how tight your frig door closes. mine looked good till I realy looked. put a bungee cord across the door temp went from 42deg...

Any Falcon Owners Near Louisville, KY?

Bought an '87 Falcon 170 last Fall. The Chevy engine is in great shape, but have been working on multiple repairs to the coach. It would be very helpful to meet up with another Falcon owner, to see how some parts work. For instance: side window le...

2004 ISL

We have '04 Tradition with ISL(370) Cummins, F/L chassis(chassis date July '03). We are about 3900 miles into our Alaska trip with an MPG average of 6.3. In the C/G I met a couple with an '05 Tradition, same engine but on a Spartan chassis. He "says"...

pnordan by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Thinking about a diesel pusher

We're thinking of changing to a diesel pusher. Not sure of the size yet...just started looking again. We saw one that has a good floor plan...and one on line almost the same.Thor Palazzo 33.2 and the Sportscoach Cross Country 360DL.Anyone have one of...

hanging a picture

we just bought our first motorhome, its a class a winnebago, i want to hang a picture on the wall and am not sure if i should use a regular nail or if there is something special i should use.

I-81 Tenn to Duffield Va

In August I need to make a trip to Harvest Childrens Home to lend some assistance. the childrens home is located about 8 miles outside of Duffield , Virginia. I have Winnebago Adventurer with the V10 ford engine, My unit is 36 feet long. The questio...

UG! RV won't start

OK so last year had a similar problem, replaced the starter, the starter switch. I just replaced the motor battery. I get two "clicks" one from turning the ket on and then I hear the starter switch kick off but the start never kicks on. Any ideas?

Engine very little power when humid

When I purchased this RV (our first) 1 month ago (it's a Triple E 1998 on P30 7.4L) I took it to a GM truck dealership for a complete overhaul. Suspension, direction, engine (belt, plugs wires,), all oils and a bunch of other things were all changed....

C350amg by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

front end alignment & motor,rv repairs

I posted a questions about alignment.I live in the West coast, mid Florida hernando, Pasco, citrus counties.Good repair shop handles all motor home, big trucks, ect.75 Truck Service Center,int-75, exit 329, Wildwood, Fl.Great crew of guy's, great ser...

logan13 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

03 Roadtrek 190 closet

Is there a place where the closet that replaces one of the second row seats for a 2003 Roadtrek 190 Versatile can be purchased? Also, any opinion on the value of one of these with 60,000 miles on it.Nick

charles by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A/C, Heater

1996 Itasca Suncruiser F-53 chassis Ford 460 Dash A/C & Heat control lever will not go full side to side(hot to cold) Dash A/C blows hot air(fully charged with 134A). Does anyone know where the valve is located that cuts off the water flow to the hea...

call2fly by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Stack Jacks or Universal RV Stabilizers

When using our Class C for the first time this weekend, we noticed some movement in it when people move around. Has anyone used the stack jacks or universal RV stabilers with their Class C before? If so, did they help out?

wbwood by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes