Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

After One Year: '04 Journey vs '04 Bounder Diesels

For those who read my story of losing our beloved Cecil the Diesel in an awful accident in November, 2017 - and then the post about our new to us '04 Bounder diesel., here is a brief comparison...2004 Journey 32T vs 2004 Bounder 34M:The Journey 32T, ...

Onan Fuel Stabilizer

I have been using Onan fuel stabilizer in my class C after having the carburetor in the generator gum up a couple years ago. I am running low and discovered that everyone is out of the Onan brand. What other brand is good to use as a fuel stabilizer?...

gja1000 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Splendide Washer/dryer combo leak

I have an issue with my Splendide washer/ dryer combo. I have a water leak, not major yet but want to get it resolved before it is. I have pulled the shelving and cover board from the top so I can see behind it, but I cant see anything leaking.Is it ...

lj2654 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving on....had a great run

Last nite, our 17 year old motorhome sold. So many memories, kinda sad but relieved. Almost feels like we lost an old friend.Wife and I started "camping" in the early-mid 70s with a Honda 750 motorcycle, air mattress, sleeping bags and pup tent. Babi...

Simple question?

I've found a 2003 Monaco that meets our criteria but we have only seen pictures. It's powered by a Cummins 400hp engine and has 125000 miles on it. Price is mid 60's without any negotiating. It's a 2 day drive to see it so I was just wondering if it ...

Dwight45 by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Another Great Camping Year Comes to an End

I finished winterizing the RV yesterday, and today I'm going to put the winter cover over it. My wife and I had a fantastic year Camping. The highlight of the year was our 8 week 7800 mile cross country trip that took us through 27 states. This inclu...

docsouce by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Shower Door Frame

I have a 2014 Thor Chateau 35SK that I recently bought and have trying to get some OEM parts ordered thru Camping World. The previous owner took out the Shower Doors and hung a Shower Curtain which I can't stand, they dealer did give me the Showers D...

Semper Fi

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29782201

carp65 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lenders that don't require recent comparable purchase?

We have excellent credit...in the mid 800s. RV dealers have said that they could get financing for us, but we are now interested in a private party rig and have called a few online lenders who have all said that we need to have a comparable purchase...

up grade t.v.

Hi all.i own a 1993 bounder 36 j.i would like to take the small t.v. and up grade them to the newer flats screnns.question is on the front one the cabinates are built around the small t.v. ,I have seen folks that have somekind of metal holder that ex...

Geico West RV Camping

We have some interest in attending the Turkey Run in Daytona FL this year. The camping website goes to the speedway and the girl there, didn't have any knowledge about it, except for knowing that it was next to the track. This I know, but would reall...

Long term parking

Winter is just around the corner, time to put the MH away for a few months. Was wondering what is the best material to have under the tires while it just sits. I have used cement, wood, gravel and who knows what and I'm not sure what is the best for ...

pappaone by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes