Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

towing jeep

I would like to buy a class B that can tow a 4000lb jeep. Does one exist and if so what make,model and is it gas or diesel? Thanks

RV Screen Room?

Hi all,My old motorhome came with a screen room that we really enjoyed. I am looking for a new one for my 34 ft Dolphin class A with electric awning.I have been searching the internet and Youtube but information seems to be limited.I'm looking for a...

whit by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Steering stabilizer for 2016 Winnebago Adventurere 38Q

Roadmaster does not make its Reflex Stabilizer for this big a vehicle. Has anyone with the 38Q in the 2016 installed a steering stabilizer? If so any numbers would be very helpful. Thanks. This is 26.000 pounds and Roadmaster does have for under 26. ...

RV Steps

Kwikee steps go in when I shut to door and out when I open the door when the key is off. I know they should stay out when the key is off and go in and out when the key is on.I have a step switch on the wall inside and the steps will not stay out when...

howdy35 by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

SES solar panle

I have just go a new to me 99 Pace Arrow 37s the previous owner had put a SES Solar SYS one panel on roof and a SES Power controller / monitor. I could not find any info on this sys I have tried looking online but can't find anything that I am lookin...

Where is the coach battery for an Intervec Horizon 170?

I recently bought a ~1997 InterVec Horizon van.I'm interested in expanding the electrical system with some Lithium-ion batteries and solar, but I'm not sure where the current coach/rv battery is..The manual suggests it should have a separate battery ...

e1ven by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2006 fleetwood bounder dual ac/heat operation

HI, JUST PURCHASED A FLEETWOOD BOUNDER CLASS A UNIT . I HAVE NEVER OWNEDA CAMPER OF ANY KIND . I PARKED AT A CAMPGROUIND FORTHE FIRST TIME THIS PAST WEEK END . I GO THE FRONT HEAT WORKED FINE . HOWEVER, I COULD NOT GE THE ONE IN BED ROOM TO COME ON ....

KACY by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Fuse bock with solenoid

I have a 2006 Damon Day Break built on a Ford Chasis. In the engine compartment on the driver side there is a fuse block with a solenoid mounted on the firewall. The housing has fatigued and broken completely off any help in finding a replacemnt woul...

Kotsod by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic NPR 1292 Ice Maker

I have just ordered a Samsung RF18 to replace by Dometic fridge and will be advertising the Dometic for sale prior to having it removed. The Dometic works perfectly and has a recently replaced cooling unit.However, the Dometic does not have the ice ...

bluwtr49 by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Air dump.

I came in from a two week outing last night, pulled up in front of the house to unload, hit my dump switch and all was well. I took it where I leave it at night when I am home and when I picked it up an brought it back down in front of the house and ...

2006 Newmar Essex air bags

Asking for a friend: 2006 Essex front air bags will randomly dump while the coach is in motion. Once stopped the bags will re-inflate. Our local repair facality cannot find the problem. Curious if anyone has had this problem and how to fix it.Thanks,...

hammer01 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Seller networks.com

I just posted our 99 Newmar DSDP for sale on Craigslist and RV Trader online.The first call I received was from this organization promising to advertise my rig on 32 different websites, finance the purchaser, and in general, make the experience very ...

bmwbob by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange "Buzzer"

If I depress the service brakes, parking brake engaged, and put the bus in either D or R, a "buzzer" in the dashboard sounds... on/off, not constant........If I depress the service brakes, release parking brake, put the tranny in either D or R, no "b...

Pass42 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes