Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

mouse in the house

With cooler weather setting in(northern MN), we've started getting mice in our unit. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had this problem....any suggestions to keep the critters out would be appreciated....

kemer by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Toad &a brake assist

I am towing a Honda CR-V l, weight 3500 lbs, do I really need a brake assistIn the car? Seems like a lot of hassle.

aboeck3 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

LP gas stove and fridge not working

I have a 1989 Ford jamboree rallye. The propane stove has recently stopped working and I was wondering where I should start trouble shooting? I can smell propane when I turn the propane in by the take, but it doesn't seem to make it to the stove. I h...

Alliance filter globe

I have a 2011 Itasca 34Y with a Cummins ISB engine. I am looking for a place to purchase the globe that goes on the bottom of the Alliance 122-R50419 prefilter. I have not changed this filter before but it looks as if I would lose a lot less fuel (or...

a/c issue

front a/c works fine. Rear a/c runs a few minutes then shuts off then kicks back on. again and again. Ideas?

back_up by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Tank Odor

We purchased a used 2013 Winnebago Meridian MH about 6 months ago and I can not get the odor from the black tank from getting into the bathroom when we flush the toilet. I have flushed the tank thoroughly several times and just about every time I dum...

norcold fridge problem

Our new RV 2016 Thor 31L. On our latest trip was gone for 11 days, half way through the trip noticed the green light on the fridge flashing. Looked it up in the owners manual (1 flash every 3 seconds) says the temp sensor has failed. Is there anythin...

kwplot34 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

2004 Holiday Rambler Admiral 30PDD

Advice and Opinions please on a 2004 Holiday Rambler Admiral 30PDD. We are going to look at one next week. Anything special we should watch for? Any upgrades that are must haves or don't buy it? It lists auto hydraulic levelers, dual pane windows...

Visiting NYC

Planning a trip to NYC I read that there is a campground in NJ that is nice. Thinking of staying i NJ and tacking my tow to NY/Brooklyn. Any recommendations?

kidkasha by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery powered WATER ALARM...RV/S&B

Installed some in our house after a leak in the dishwasher made itself known......Bought 9 for home and 3 for RV.First Alert WA 100. 9V...85dB alarm.Bought 3 for $25 from Amazon. Also see at HomeDepot.

Noel by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Diesel ?

Sold my class A gasoline Motorhome a couple years ago because we weren't using it enough to justify ownership, storage, etc. Now we are thinking about getting another. Think we would like a diesel but still concerned about how much use it would get...

Wilbur by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent: Need Tire Advice Class A Diesel

Today, Friday Sep 9, I had an incident and punctured a sidewall in Duluth MN. Currently I have Toyo 12R22.5 all around. These tires were installed in July 2010, so they have been in use for a little over 6 years. The tires were not fresh when I ins...