Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Rear bedroom slide-out mattresses

We have purchased a Sunseeker 2500TS and love it, but the firm mattress on the rear slideout that is split to allow the slide to operate has got to go. We've put a foam topper on it as a quick fix, but wonder if anyone has a tip on a mattress company...

Water Works Panel leaking water

We own a 2007 Sportscoach Legend that utilizes a Water Works Panel for water management. Recently we have started leaking fresh water from underneath the coach. We determined that it was coming from the fresh water holding tank. When we are connec...

Upgrading the door locks on our Motorhome

Being a first time motorhomer but owning several travel trailers in our lifetime, is it wise to change the locks on the door? Is there a better door lock system out there that doesn't use the same key everyone else has or even keyless that will repla...

Dsarge by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

LCI - Lippert

NOTE: This is copied and pasted from another forum I belong to. My desire is to give a heads up to those with LCI/Lippert systems, or those contemplating purchasing a rig with this brand on the unit. I hope it's not confusing as I'm copying a few ...

Bug juice!

Hi Guys,My daughter, granddaughter and I took a 5000+ road trip in our new Class C this summer. We had a great time and I'm so glad I got a class C. Anyway, about the only problem I had was getting the darned bugs off the cab over area. It's really h...

gja1000 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

03 8.3L Aerbus Engine Issues

I have an 03 Aerbus with 8.3L workhorse engine. When we are cruising the engine runs fine but under load it misses and runs like ****. The engine has 24k miles on it so I'm not sure where to start. I am pulling the spark plugs now to check gap but lo...

tkoden by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Gary Bunzer

Who is this guy related to the RV World? Who is he hired by? What is his RV experience? I see him around RV events from time to time but, really don't know who he is?

Base for table pedestal leg

We're looking for something lightweight and portable so we can use our small table outside. Ours is a 95 PW, so very limited space for anything extra. Since we have the leg and little round table, it would be nice to use it outside. DH said it wou...

B-ing by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

AC in hot days

What tricks does anyone to keep a Rv cool in the summer, these past few days have been low 90s. I have basement are and run the generator to keep it going down the road. but it seems just cant keep up the hot days, 95 outside 85 inside. any though...

Domicile and LTCs for fulltimers

How does obtaining a firearms permit work when your a full timer? I have a Mass resident license and a NH non-resident which covers me in about 33 states but what happens when I go full time a don't have a stick and mortar anymore? For example if I p...

Best Route to Disney?

I searched and didn't find this topic...We are taking RV towing a car going to Disney Fort Wilderness heading South on I-75 to Orlando.What is the best route to avoid Disney traffic and get to campground?Looks like either FTP to 429 then left on West...

TC_Z by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Can I Have This Set-Up With A Class B ???

Our family is about to dive into the world of "Full Timers" and after a lot of discussion, we think that our best set up would be to have a Class B (approx 22') towing a travel trailer (17" - 23" range). We have been looking at Class B RV's in the 22...

Zig220 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

for better or worse traded off the old coach

For better or worse we traded off our old friend this weekend for a new 2016 Itasca Sunstar 31BE. While we despise the metal bins that Winne uses, at the end of the day a 20K difference to get roto-cast storage bins just was not worth it. The bins ...

need new tires

Have an '08' Monaco 35ft Cayman and the tires are dated '07'. In the market for Michelin or Toyo. Read good things about Toyo m154, but in my size 255-70R.22.5, it is replaced by Toyo M120.Do you have experience with either the Michelin XZE or Toyo ...

hikerman by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes