Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Motorhome Windshield Replacement Business

Looking for any good leads to find a trusted business to replace our "popping" windshields. We own a used 2000 Country Coach Magna with dual windshields. Does anyone know of a great mobile service in the Ft. Worth, TX area? Thanks!!

Help With Collision Repair

Hello, we were on I695 in MD near exit 9 at 6 last night and our RV was hit by a car. Damage to the rv's front cowl. Not very drivable. We went to an RV collision repair shop in Beltsville, MD by the name of Queens Town RV.I have never had this happe...

Dr_Jay by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

rv Door

Does anyone know who makes the front door & the top hinge that holds the door open. for a 2008 National Pacifica

Dodge 4x4 RV

Hey guys! long time lurker, first time poster. I am about to take ownership of my first rig!It is a 1980 Brougham RV that is built on a 1978 dodge 1 ton chassis with a big block 440. PO has out a lot into the drivetrain and mechanics of the car and l...

Jake Brake / Pac brake question

I may be asking a dumb question but I am researching for future DP purchase. I have a gasser and have never owned a DP but have been looking at a lot of them. Is the type of supplementary braking written on the control panel ? It seems to me that the...

Class A's with overhead bed over drivers seat?

Hello! What coaches have a bed that raises and lowers over the driver and passenger seats? We looked at one just for fun about a month ago before we were serious about moving up to a class A and now that we are ready we really like that feature. T...

Inspections

Having read Johnny T's post about purchasing, the topic is closed, I have a question for the experts.We have a medium sized cruiser and a standard requirement for obtaining insurance on boats over a certain size is to have a survey. Typically this i...

Contemplating Class A from fifth wheel

The Wife and I have been looking at upgrading our fifth. The choices we have are larger fifth, bigger truck or Class A.By the time we add together the price of a newer fifth and newer dually truck we are into it for quite a bit of money. So I started...

Tuzlo by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Real age

My parents just bought a Navion Class B. It is a 2010. The vin number searches say it is a 2008 Dodge Sprinter Cargo Van. How can the vin # be on a 2008 Dodge Cargo Van AND they sell it as a 2010 motor home? They think they were scammed.

DP service in SF Bay Area

We had our DPs serviced for 13 years at RMechanic in Livermore until they closed last year. Where do others have their DP serviced in this area? I heard that some of the RMechanic folks are at Happy Daze. Has anyone had service done there? I know ab...

JFC by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Class B Rally Question

I am new to this forum. We just purchased a used Great West Van in May and have taken 2-3 trips so far. Just returned from a 6 week trip from Florida to Canada and then back through the mid-west back to Florida where we live full time.I would love ...

Class B Versatility

Got back a week ago from a great trip starting at our home near Houston, TX. Spent a week in Santa Fe and then visited many other places. We stayed in state parks with hookups in TX, NM, and AZ, commercial RV parks (our least favorite but was handy...

jjson775 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes