cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Entegra?

Coolhand5599
Explorer
Explorer
Are entegr coaches good quality? They look like a good value. I want to stay under 350k
13 REPLIES 13

MRUSA
Explorer
Explorer
I have found the coach to be excellent, and the factory support is unbelievably outstanding. How many companies will send a tech to your house to fix a warranty problem? That's what Entegra did for me.

Would I buy another Entegra? You bet I would.
Marc, Wellington FL
2013 Entegra Anthem 44SL
2018 Lincoln MKX toad
EEZ-RV tire pressure monitor

predawn
Explorer
Explorer
Coolhand5599 wrote:
Are entegr coaches good quality? They look like a good value. I want to stay under 350k

I have done extensive research looking at new coaches
Entegra is #1 on my list Newmar and Tiffin are second/third or third/second

Entegra anthem apples to apples is cheaper in price than newmar or tiffin and as good or better
Best insulation factor of all out there

wnytaxman
Explorer
Explorer
We have toured the Entegra factory and the Newmar factory and done a ton of tire kicking of both brands. For us, those are the only two on our short list of potential units. Both are high quality and both have a great reputation for customer service.
2018.5 Entegra Aspire 44R on order, 2011 Berkshire 390BH traded

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
Coolhand5599 wrote:

As you can see from my post I own a TS the original company that Jayco bought to build the Entegra, they took many of the good employees from TS and they still provide support to the owners of TS.

The Coach design is excellent and they allow a lot of customization still, or so the sales force has said.

I would shop for a good price and if you have a chance visit the factory in Indiana and check them out to see for yourself, IMHO the time would be well spent.

BOL,
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach

Miramichi_cruis
Explorer
Explorer
msturtz wrote:
I wouldn't touch anything Jayco or Entegra. Their Director of Consumer Relations Celina Tyler does not own an RV nor does she RV. She doesn't understand the need of RVers. She reports to Marc West. Jayco makes externally pretty RVs but they cut corners in hidden areas. That said the unethical way we were treated by Jayco. You can fix quality problems but ethics is another thing.

Seems like you had some issues. I don't know what happened but just saying "I don't like them" doesn't really help the OP here. I wonder if the CEO of Boeing has a jet or the CEO of Chapparal possibly living full time on a yacht? Even if it were the case what difference does it make? The CEO's job is to make sure the company remains viable not live with the clients!

Not trying to start something with you but constructive feedback is well, constructive. Maybe I will run into one of the Walton's next time I am at Walmart. Hahahaa.
Steph and Eden
Miramichi, NB

msturtz
Explorer
Explorer
I wouldn't touch anything Jayco or Entegra. Their Director of Consumer Relations Celina Tyler does not own an RV nor does she RV. She doesn't understand the need of RVers. She reports to Marc West. Jayco makes externally pretty RVs but they cut corners in hidden areas. That said the unethical way we were treated by Jayco. You can fix quality problems but ethics is another thing.
FMCA member

JimM68
Explorer
Explorer
bluwtr49 wrote:
I have looked at them and have been impressed. I believe they were originally Travel Supreme and Jayco bought them when they encountered financial difficulties. Could be wrong but I think that's the case.

Correct. They are building a good reputation.
Jim M.
2008 Monaco Knight 40skq, moho #2
The "68"
My very own new forumfirstgens.com

My new blog

Miramichi_cruis
Explorer
Explorer
Coolhand5599 wrote:

Just went through this process myself. Was looking at Entegra and I am sure you will be happy. My understanding is that they are formed from mostly precious Newmar employees.

I eventually chose a truly clean 2009 Newmar dutch star with only 20k on it. I don't know your experience with coaches or RV'ing in general but it may make sense to give things a go with a little less investment up front.

Would caution you that anything relatively new will prob require several "adjustments" up to you but there are several really nice coaches out there for half the budget you are talking. Once you give that a go as I am then you will have some time to determine wants and needs on a newer and higher priced coach.
Steph and Eden
Miramichi, NB

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
Just looked at them at the FMCA rally in Indio, I was not really impressed

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Coolhand5599 wrote:

A big plus with Entegra coaches is the side radiator. Easy access to the engine. Compare side to rear radiators on coaches for access before you decide.

bluwtr49
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have looked at them and have been impressed. I believe they were originally Travel Supreme and Jayco bought them when they encountered financial difficulties. Could be wrong but I think that's the case.
Dick

2002 43' DP Beaver Marquis Emerald Cat C-12 505 HP, 1600 Tq
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland ---toad

Will_Robinson
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2012 we bought pre-owned in 2013. We have had it two years and it's been virtually trouble free. The few issues we had Lazy Days took care of. None of them related to Entegra Coach construction. Entegra Coach customer service can't be beat in my opinion.
J & S
2013 Entegra Coach Anthem
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
I have friends that own one. Bought from Lazy Daze. Some minor issues Lazy Daze fixed. Then a trip to the factory to finish up.
They mention that a lot of info on the Entegra Owners Forum
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog