cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Minnie Winne

pappaone
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, I'm looking to purchase a 2017 Winnebago minnie winnie 27Q and looking for any reviews good or bad. If you can furnish any info that will help me in my selection please do so. Thank you

Rich
Rich & Jennie(mate of 59 yrs 6/6/59)
2017 Minnie Winnie 27Q
1 Grey Persian cat
1 German Shepard/Blue healer pup
19 REPLIES 19

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
I see your signature with 2017 27Q above.

Sig. doesn't post every time you post to a thread. Maybe first time on each page of a long thread, but certainly NOT when you post several times on one page.

The program also seems to update your sig. on all your prior posts.

Congratulations on the new ride.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

pappaone
Explorer
Explorer
for some reason I can not get new signature to post.
2017 Minnie Winnie 27Q
1 Grey Persian cat

pappaone
Explorer
Explorer
no need for a heavy foot since I have officially retied for the 3rd time
2017 Minnie Winnie 27Q
1 Grey Persian cat

pauldub
Explorer
Explorer
Probably 8.5 unless you have a heavy foot.

pappaone
Explorer
Explorer
We made the change, now proud owners of a 2017 Minnie Winnie. Haven't made any long trips with it yet but are glad we made the trade. Looking forward to hitting the road after the 4th holiday. Thanks again for all the good replies, any estimates on what I might expect on gas mileage?

Rich
2017 Minnie Winnie 27Q
1 Grey Persian cat

ronfisherman
Danzrebel wrote:
Can't seem to get my info changed????

Are you saving your changes after you make changes?
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

Danzrebel
Explorer
Explorer
Can't seem to get my info changed????
Dan & Bonnie Legends 31RE3SLF
2005 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 gas

Everyone has photographic memory, some just don't have the film!

Danzrebel
Explorer
Explorer
I have owned a 2014 Minnie Winnie for a couple of years, I like it except for storage inside and outside.
Dan & Bonnie Legends 31RE3SLF
2005 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 gas

Everyone has photographic memory, some just don't have the film!

blownstang01
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2006 31' and love it. Hard for me to reply as I don't have any experience with any other brand RV. I have owned several TT's and this is by far built better. The one piece fiberglass roof is great. Ours has never had a leak, at least that I can find evidence of. It has all the original appliances, etc. so quality must be on par. Good Luck !

pappaone
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for all the great replies, they make me feel a lot better regarding my decision. I had a class A and made the mistake of trading it for the TT, have been sorry ever since. Time to get back to a MH and this one is just right for the wife and I. Safe travels to all
2017 Minnie Winnie 27Q
1 Grey Persian cat

tjfogelberg
Explorer
Explorer
We bought our MW 31D in Oct 2016. (We wanted a rear bedroom and roomy living area.) Very happy with features, build quality etc for the $. We also toured in Forest City and were very impressed. Rig has been mostly trouble free and rides and handles great. Our 2 nd choice was the 25B. The 27Q looks like an excellent choice to me. I definitely like the shorter length and lower price compared to my 31D. Everything is about tradeoffs in RV land.

melandme
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2016 25B. Almost 18,000 miles since April 1 2016 with no complaints. Winnebago has been very helpful, the local dealer is another story. Took the factory tour in Iowa and was impressed. Would buy another Winnebago product.

LakeN
Explorer
Explorer
We own a 2016 Minnie Winnie 25B which we really like. Wife is the driver. No complaints. Definitely recommend. Build quality is good, customer service has always met our needs. Would buy another one in a heartbeat. Good luck with your decision.
'16 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B
'14 Ford Focus Titanium Toad with Blue Ox tow system

Expyinflight
Explorer
Explorer
Ours is a 2017.... a Winnebago Spirit....identical to the Minnie Winnie....although we chose the 25b. Didn't want a slideout.
It has been nearly flawless. Very comfortable. Great engine/chassis. Easy to drive. Has not been back to the dealer since the day of purchase. Approaching 6,500 miles now. Very happy!
2017 Winnebago Spirit 25b