cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New to Forum

Door_Gunner
Explorer
Explorer
Just Saying Hello and seeing how this forum works. I'm not new to RV's this is my 4th Class A and 7th RV.
11 REPLIES 11

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
I would also like to welcome you to RV.Net.

BigRabbitMan
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum. I am in Cottage Grove and if I can help at any time, let me know. I have owned only one RV for the last 16 years and it is the one in my signature. We are having an FMC coach rally at Casey's Riverside RV park east of Springfield on Hwy 58 at the end of September. Drive by and say hello if you are in the area. Expecting 8-10 FMC coaches at the rally.
BigRabbitMan
Gas to Diesel Conversion project
76 FMC #1046, Gas Pusher became a Diesel Pusher
Discussion thread on this site
"You're never too old to learn something stupid."

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome. Always nice to make more friends. We are on our third class A. We just did a shake down run last weekend on this third one and had a lot of learning about it and a lot os laughs at ourselves. We spent one day looking for the switch to turn OFF the ceiling fan in the bedroom. we had accidently turned it on and couldn't figure out how to turn it off til bedtime when we accidently turned it off. Lots of laughs. Again welcome. Pleased to meet you.
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome to the forum. You will find it is a community of helpful caring folks. They have saved my bacon many times and save me thousands of dollars by fixing issues myself. It is a place where you can truly pay it forward.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome. Be sure to go into your profile and put your rig information in your signature. It help when asking questions.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

Campwme
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum as I say from a newbie to a newbie. Camping for 30+ yrs but I was new to the forum. Yes there is a lot of b..s...on here but lot's of good info from guys and gals!
2000 37'Dolphin National
2010 Honda CRV

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum.
With your experience you may answer more questions than you ask. ๐Ÿ™‚

There is a lot of information and experience available, don't hesitate to ask questions.

Enjoy your travels.

diazr2
Explorer
Explorer
Good to have you on board. The forum can never have too many Oregonians.

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
welcome, remember the only dumb question is the one not asked.
we have a bunch of great guys on here, and a wealth of info.

we are in Klamath falls
BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal
best friend is my wife ๐Ÿ™‚

backhoemike
Explorer
Explorer
welcome aboard, I have only owned 1 old one but boy what an education! This forum has been great way for me to learn , lots of knowledge and a lot of Bull **** LoL but being from Oregon you should be able to handle it. I have a good friend that is 89 comes from Tillamook he was a logger long ago..

raross61
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Thank's for the intro! I also am new and also from Oregon!