cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

falconbrother
Explorer II
Explorer II
Flushed the radiator, but good. Hooked up the toad and drove her to my house. Tomorrow stock the shelves and drive.

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
I mentioned previously that we had swapped out our dinette for table and chairs. I finally figured out how to post pictures (it's amazing what you can do when you RTFM) so here's the end results, We had to purchase the chairs separately.

Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

rumrunnerxx
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a new electric outlet in the kitchen area so the DW doesn't have to reach so far to use the only other one there. Tapped into a junction box that was feeding the only other plug there. It looks just like it came that way from the factory and it should have. The only high power gadget we ever use is the toaster oven and we only have one of those. It was easy to do once I removed the drawers.

charles
Explorer
Explorer
The rain stopped and I completed the roof. The product I used is called Quick & Brite, I don't know when I bought it, quite a few years ago I guess.

Nick
2019 Thor Chateau 22B

charles
Explorer
Explorer
In the process of cleaning my roof, rain clouds just opened up so I came inside until it passes. I found something that really cleans the black off easily with just a sponge, I'll post the name of it on here later as it's out under the RV staying dry and I can't remember what it's called.

Nick
2019 Thor Chateau 22B

MrsMingo
Explorer
Explorer
Missing it! ๐Ÿ˜ž Week one of it being at the painters - two+ weeks to go!
Rae & Capt. Ron Lampe
Sparky - a work in progress
2001 Travel Supreme
1998 Chevy S-10
2011 BMW R1200RT

falconbrother
Explorer II
Explorer II
Serviced the generator. Replaced the house battery. Checked all the tires. Checked all the fluids. Bought the stuff to flush the radiator (tomorrow, antifreeze looks good but, it's been two years and an ounce of prevention, etc..). Also, serviced the toad, oil change, tranny service, fixed wiper transmission, etc.. Ready to hit the road on Wednesday.

bsimonds
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled it into the garage with a baggage compartment door open.:M
Bill Simonds
'99 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom
330HP "Yellow" motor
'94 K5 Blazer 4X4 toad

QuietWater
Explorer
Explorer
SledHedEd wrote:
I finished installing a laminate floor in the kitchen and bath. I couldn't find a base to trim it off that I liked so I used some rope and brown silicone. Looks good to me.

I'd like to see a picture of that. What an interesting idea!
Daniel Miller
1984 Holiday Rambler Imperial
1982 Tioga Arrow Class C

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Bought new filter cartridges for Potable Water System.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

FC
Explorer
Explorer
I washed the complete motorhome and removed one windshield wiper so I can replace with a new ones.
2003 Georgetown 346DS Ford F-53
2008 Pontiac G6 Toad, Blue Ox Aventa LX
Vice President Operations Family Campers & RVers
www.fcrv.org

RogerComm
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced light bulb in toilet room pump switch, cleaned all battery connections and applied protector, placed the new spare tire in the bay (plenty room). Relocted the central vac hose that was always getting pinched by the slide.
Roger & Denae
W4OHX
FMCA 334124

2004 Monaco Camelot 40PST
Lexus LX-470 Toad
Blue Ox/Brake Buddy

jffhlbrt1
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced 3 halogen bulbs with LEDs. Put Foil in the front windshield to keep some of the heat out.
[COLOR=]Jeff, Steve, & Nala
09 Damon Challenger 371
09 Honda Accord
Bakersfield, CA

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Packed and Sanitized the Potable water system.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

cman60
Explorer
Explorer
new batteries and an inverter. WOW, can't remember when the lights looked so bright. LOL.
Every day is a good day to ride, just some better than others.
1997 Fleetwood Flair
Towing either a 24 or 14 ft trailer full of motorcycles