RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Motorola Moto G4

Some months ago a kind poster alerted us to Motorola selling phones at bargain prices. Not the newest greatest mind you, but good phones. I bought one and stuck it in a drawer.Just recently some of my apps were popping up as my then Moto Maxx phone n...

bucky by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Magellan GPS

I have only owned Garmin GPS's, and never a Magellan. However, over the weekend I purchased a Magellan 9212T-LM at a garage sale simply because it was a 7", and extremely cheap. It seems to be a decent unit but I need two bits of information. 1. ...

dkenzie by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Satellite and Keystone Cougar

We have a new Cougar fifth wheel and we love it! We bought a simple portable satellite system, the dish playmaker and Wally receiver, and we’re having a problem. When we set up our service, they told me to run the cable directly from the dish through...

Please Directv, what is going on Rant

It now appears as though Directv has me in a position where I tell them goodbye or agree to another two year commitment regardless of what they decide to do with 101/SD next spring! My older HD oval antenna on the house is causing problems and need...

DD716TED by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Another new $10/$15 per month unlimited cell plan

Unreal Mobile• Rides on top of Sprint• Bring your own Sprint compatible phone or they have limited quantities of older phones you can purchase• Unlimited talk and text• 1GB of "high speed" data for $10; 2GB of "high speed" data ; unlimited 2G after t...

RV Trip Wizard

Does anyone have any experience with RV Trip Wizard? DW thinks it looks promising, but it is $40/yr with no trial period. If there was a one month trial period I would just sign up and try it out, but I don't want to spend $40 to learn it is hog wall...

Bobbo by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors Magically unlock???

Our class "C" is on a E450 SD chassis. Several times while in RV parks the horn will beep and the cab doors unlock!It is somewhat unnerving!Our key fobs are hanging up so it is not us that is doing it.I assume that our vehicle is picking up a signal ...

rbrand by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Cell signal repeater/booster...

So if you're RV is in a site where there is minimal cell service..There are a number of products that repeat/boost the signal at your site.What are folks using?I need one and am looking for advice on a purchase.This is basically an antenna that you p...

Genesis 2.0 DVD to TV

Hi all. We have a Genesis 2.0 stereo in our Palomino TT. It has a DVD player which is not linked to our TV. It has what looks like a USB and a small phone-style jack on the face. Our TV has numerous hookup jacks on the back including HDMI and RCA jac...

AT&T Unlimited LTE Hotspot $20 without AT&T phones

Long time lurker first time poster hereI found out about this a few months ago as I had AT&T phones on the unlimited plan at the time and added it. It works great, the thing is now they offer a stand alone plan for $20 also so anyone can get it. You ...

lexi51 by Explorer
  • 846 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet connection not working -- CAT5e

My RV is 300 feet from my S&B home. About 5 years ago I ran (in a pvc conduit) a underground gel filled CAT5e cable from the S&B to the RV. I got good service at the RV with about the same speed as at the S&B.I have now returned from 6 weeks on th...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Outside water for washing my rig..?

I have a 40 ft Bounder with an outdoor shower. You know the kind- the silly little no pressure shower head with a 3 foot hose on it.I want to be able to tap into our exterior water source to wash windows and mud spots with a little more pressure and ...

Straighttalk verizon or att

I know this has been discussed before but I can’t find it. Which straighttalk type phones support Verizon? Have a friend who needs to get off at&t.

DIRECTV and SD locals

I got the Email today from Directv. It stated my local SD channels will be gone in 2019. My locals are on 119 Sat. Are they saying the 119 Sat SD will be deleted? Or are SD signals on 101 also be deleted? How about DNS is that also be deleted? Will a...

Windows to Chromebook Conversion

My Chromebook outperforms my Windows 10 laptop. Both have similar specs. Is it feasible/practical to make the conversion? I don't think simply changing browsers will accomplish what I want.

TomG2 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes