RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Back Up Camera

So I just purchased my Mallard M312 TT and it has a connection to add a back up camera to it. My question is this, I drive a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali XL, is there any way to connect a back up camera and have the view come through my screen on my truck o...

crtdavis by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rand McNally, Garmin, TomTom, RV GPS, Kick the Hornets Nest

I've been reading older post on this forum, they tend to die out because I can't seem to tell if the majority lean one brand over the other. So I decided to ask a comparison of the 3 top brands mentioned thru out the forum of which "appear" to be be...

by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

straight talk

Straight Talk now has an unlimited plan but no hot spot. Does anyone know if there is a way to navigate around to be able to have a hot spot?

lawaco12 by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

New TV, old signals

We're planning to upgrade the TV in our motorhome, but the problem I'm seeing is that the newer TVs won't fit. I could order a large computer monitor that would fit and would provide what we want, but the input to that monitor is just HDMI.We have tw...

File Converter Freeware

I want to do a one time comversion of a .MOV file to .MP4.. Has anyone used a Freeware Program that did this without all the added stuff and headaches that normally accompanies Freeware?

King quest and local channels

I was living in so Cali and when traveling wherever I would set up my king quest on direct TV and get all channels including my local channels out of Los Angeles.I have since moved to Northern Nevada and use the same exact setup but now I can't get m...

Laptop's USB port getting squirrelly

I have a Dell laptop that is 4 years old. The USB ports have always responded quickly in the past, but for the past month, it has taken up to 3 or 4 minutes to recognize a USB drive. I thought, at first, the USB drive had gone bad, so I replaced it. ...

Bobbo by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I tell which coax if for what?

I just bought a 2000 infinity 35D and it didn’t have a video control system so I bought a Quest QS53E now my problem is none of the cables were labeled so I don’t know where any of them go. The TVs are the original tube style. The bedroom tv has 3 ca...

What search engines y'all using?

Just received a very high horsepower Dell for running AutoCAD and REVIT. Am in the process of setting up a lot of stuff.I use Firefox for my browser and have used ixquick for the search engine. I have heard it is (was?) a good one for general overa...

d3500ram by Explorer III
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited data Sasktel

Hi all,Sasktel FINALLY has a cell phone plan for $125 Cdn per month that has unlimited data. It does throttle at 15 gigs--but WOW this is great news.

RV Specific GPS

I've been looking at the "RV" GPS units, specifically the Garmin 770LMTS. But the reviews I've seen on Amazon are less than stellar. But, none of the other brands have too great reviews neither. My search on here has had mixed results. Anyone have an...

What dash cam do you use?

I've been considering getting one for my truck, but when I think about RVing, it makes even more sense.I know to get one with a capacitor, but it's really hard to tell what is quality and what is not.Are there any recommendations here for dash cams?

Fake Amazon site, just an FYI

The tech savvy folks, will say to this, Well Duh. But for the rest of us mere mortals. An FYIIf you Google amazon, you will see a listing pop-up at the top of the page, which looks exactly like the Amazon website (same URL, etc). Except that, it say...

Installing Portable Satellite in our new motorhome

We just purchased a 2019 Forest River Forester Class C and we've also purchased a portable satellite dish. The instructions that came with the satellite dish say that you need a direct connection from the satellite to the TV which means we can't use...

LarryDel by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes