RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cable TV Picture Cropped on Sides

I have a 2015 5th-wheel with a 40-inch and a 32-inch TV. When hooked up to an RV park's cable system, the left and right sides of the picture are cropped (cut off). Seems to happen on all channels and on both TVs, but I'm not sure if it happens at ev...

Dish Sat setup

I am assuming that there is no way to view a test channel on Dish prior to activation.211z appears to be working, but only provides a screen to call for activation. Therefore is it pay and then find the problems?

EV2 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet on the go

One thing that I've done very well with the TC is setting up wifi. We have Verizon because of the superior coverage and I use a wifi hotspot with external antennas.The external antennas mounted high and wide are the key to having the best internet si...

Freep by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Rand McNally Truckers Atlas and GPS Units for RVers

I have the latest version of the Rand McNally truckers Atlas and it's a great tool to use to plan your trips. It shows the roads that are trucker friendly and therefore RV friendly (No low bridges to contend with etc.) I also have a Garmin Dezl 760LM...

RobWNY by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SWM Upgrade

I am finally upgrading to Direct TV SWM on Wednesday (actually have an installer) and have all the gear (SWM8 module, Power Inserter, Splitter if needed) as well as new 4-cable bundle for the topside connections. Doing it so I can use my home Genie a...

Which antivirus program?

We have fairly new computers that came with Windows 10. I've been using Webroot, but it's expiring. Does Windows 10 have a good antivirus program that is already installed and does well finding and getting rid of virus and malware?

Bend over and grab em......Here it comes

THIS will not end well!Hmmm, the players say costs will go down for the consumer. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I have a lightly used bridge for sale in Brooklyn....cheap.And for those who think they are safe from what increases this causes because they have Ve...

DVD player mount?

I have a wall mounted TV in my bedroom and are looking to somehow mount a small DVD player cleanly?It is a small sonus mount for 32 and below. Is there a tray attachment or something similiar rather than running an HDMI cable accross the room to a s...

directv, tailgater, 3 tvs

we currently have 3 tv's in the RV, we have directv, we have the genie, right now I use a dish to get the signal, is there a tailgater type automatic dish that will support 3 tvs? I have the genie type splitter for what I'm doing now, will it work wi...

Comcast outage hits cities across the US

Thought that the issue was just our little county, but it is in many cities nationwide;Comcast outage hits cities across the USComcast appears to be having intermittent problems with its service across all of the US. The company has confirmed that cu...

d3500ram by Explorer III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

DIRECT TV Standard Def. to High Def.

I currently have DIRECT TV in my Super"C" MH. I have a 10 year old Moto Stat. 'Freedom' antenna. My TV is a 42" Samsung HDTV.I hear that DIRECT TV is planning to phase out their Std. definition boxes. Is this correct, and if so does anyone know when...

Garmin map update issues

Hello.has anyone had any problems updating thier Garmin Nuvi? I bought the lifetime updates years ago, but now they are free. Anyways, when I go to update the map it wants a SD card. It’s had one for years a 4GB card. I can update the internal maps, ...

dodge_guy by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Verizon data plans/hotspot

Due to my streaming youtube videos, I went over my Verizon data allowance this month to the tune of $30 (2 gigs at $15 each). I was notified of only ONE overcharge, and warned another was close. I stopped using the phone immediately, for 2 days. I...

2oldman by Explorer II
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest WIN 10 Update

Quick question.. Up until the latest Win 10 update (1803), I was able to share files and attached HD's between home network computers.. After last weeks 1803 update, this function is gone.. other computers don't even show up..Talked to local Computer...

DD716TED by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes