RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Windows 10... From an Apple Guy

I bought a Windows 10 Laptop on the cheap last week from Unclaimed Baggage. I am super impressed with this OS. My 2011 MacBook Pro runs High Sierra and this Windows OS feels much more fresh and easy to use. My MacBook Pro is fast so I am not talki...

jerem0621 by Explorer II
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

I Wonder Why my Yahoo Start Pages are in Romanian?

All of a sudden Yahoo mail has transported me to Romania. I don't think I did anything to initiate that transformation. I'm glad I don't use Yahoo much anymore, but prefer other providers, such as Gmail and gmx. That's easier than taking a Romanian l...

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish Wally receiver question

I am installing Dish satellite system. I have installed one Wally receiver and I have a question I can't seem to get answered by Dish after two calls.On the Wally receiver does the little green light stay on all the time? I can't turn the green power...

Great OTA TV Antenna

If you want an option that will outperform the batwing, add a preamp to this puppy (channel master 3016) and I was amazed

Does Direct TV have a mobile dish?

Here is the deal....I have a B+ Leisure Travel Van, a mountain home in Colorado, and a home base residence in West Texas where I only get over the air free TV. With all the new technology does Dish or Direct TV offer any plans that I might could us...

snoopeme by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement Outside Stereo Speakers???

The DW informed me one of the speakers on the exterior of the RV is rattling while audio is playing. I assume they are a Jensen brand speaker that matches the stereo unit inside.I priced the Jensen RV speakers and they are really inexpensive. So, t...

Mount Gizmos

No, not a snow capped peak.The gizmo's I'm referring to is the electronic stuff that needs to be mounted in the tow vehicle. MANY gizmos.I have a rear view monitor, gps, two cell phones, tire pressure monitor, and sometimes an ipad mini which we nee...

Bookmark list disappeared

I know I’ve asked this before but it’s beennawhile and I can’t remember. I usually have a list on the left side if the screen but hubby used computer and now it’s gone. What do I do to get this list to show again?

DC_MC by Explorer III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Google maps to GPS

I have a simple question but have not found a simple answer. The question is, can I use Google maps to plot a route and then transfer that route to my Garmin Nuvi GPS? I've been on the internet for a while and keep going in circles. As you all kno...

Advantage of Apps

Please help me understand apps. I’ve tried to look info up online but am not finding an explanation that helps me.I mainly use my iPad mini which requires Wi-Fi. I just signedup for Hoopla thru my local library and it showed a that there is also an a...

Future of Directv for campers

I have been reading the DTV will shut down SD broadcasting in 2019.. I also see where many stores are still selling and promoting Winegard Carryout type antennas that will only receive DTV SD?? That is what I have.. Will these antennas and associate...

DD716TED by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet tv streaming?

Ok, I have an iPad with cell access. I bought a cable to hdmi. I am running Netflix on at&t 4g. The picture is really grainy, both on the iPad and tv. Is this the best I can expect? Oh yeah, it’s also grainy on WiFi.

10drum by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

VIP211 with Hybrid Pro LNB

Is there any way to get a VIP 211 to work on a dish with the Hybrid Pro LNB setup? It will not have a Hopper3 connected to it.Thanx

az99 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes