RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Antenna aiming

Sitting here in Surprise AZ and get good reception with my regular antenna, but no NBC. Have a separate antenna up on a post on top of the ladder, and aim it at the signal antenna about 30 miles away. Barely get a signal, then mostly nothing. I've...

Lar_s by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Hopper 1 & 2 Simplified Wiring

If you use either a Hopper 1 (original) or Hopper 2 (Hopper with Sling), you can use DISH Pro Hybrid (DPH) equipment to use less wiring -- For DISH TV Geeks Only.

HDMI splitters with DirecTV

Getting ready to upgrade my equipment to Genies. I don't think Genies have RCA or component outputs. I have three tvs running off of one receiver currently using the HDMI, RCA and component outputs. Was going to use a HDMI splitter from Amazon but ...

TV surge protector

Hello,RVing with friends, staying at an RV par near New York city, they hooked up the cable TV to their 5th wheel. When removing it several days later, discovered both ends of the cable were melted. The cable attachment behind their two TVs also melt...

"Net Neutraility" Is Yes Or Is No Significant ?

Let a lawyer get his hands on something and then an answer like"It Depends On The Meaning, Is"is hyped.Can someone explain to me what really is going to happen? I communicate medical issues by internet email. And living outside the country I have a v...

Doc to PDF

Am trying to create PDF out of a MSW doc with text and images. I created it using MSW and text / photo boxes so it would appear as a news article. I want to upload it to a website - Would prefer to upload it as a single PDF file and then just link...

monkey44 by Nomad II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Pix

I have been using TinyPics for years but they have gone to the charging thing....who do you use as a 3rd party host? To post pix on .Net.Gary Haupt

Malwarebytes Forced Trial

Has anyone updated their Malware bytes lately? It forces a 5 day trial of Premium. No way I could find to remove it or block auto startup.

az99 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Learned something about satellite tv

Learned something today that most of you in the North already knew and most of us in the deep South did not. We had an unusual December 4 to 5 inch snow south of Birmingham during the night and most of the day. We lost all of the HD channels on our D...

Windows 10 Backup Program

Over the past few years, on my PC, I have been using a Backup Program (AOEMI) in conjunction with a partitioned 1GB Western Digital USB hard drive. I am now using Windows 10 and although AOEMI is still being used, I decided to give the installed Wi...

DD716TED by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery or converter Problem?

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29505853In 'Tech Issues'This forum Technology, is for electronics like video, DVD,, PC , internet, WiFi, phone gps etc..

NEOK by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with new Iphone7

Just upgraded from iphone5. Everything is good except my hotmail account only receives email and won’t send. My gmail account works perfectly. Everything was supposed to be transferred from old to new phone. What happened?

DC_MC by Explorer III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Older Satellite dish

I bought a 1999 Southwind 32v which has a factory installed satellite dish. Can this dish be used to watch TV? If so, what do I have to do to subscribe etc.?❚ Did you read the FTS "Announcement : READ BEFORE POSTING HERE"?Forum Technical Support (FTS...

clbud42 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes