RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Before I buy the Sleek 4G

My wife and I are long time users of the sleek 3G. We use the sleek cradle connected to a Wilson truckers antenna, which is mounted on a redneck extendable paint-pole slid into a piece of pvc pipe zip-tied to the spare tire carrier on the rear bumper...

Wrace by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish reciever being phased out?

I was going to buy a Dish VIP 211Z receiver to be able to get month to month service using my "FLEX VUQUBE". I went to the Camping World online store and I see the 211Z is on sale. I checked a couple of other sources and they appear to be on a price ...

Am I missing something?

I have been on rv.net since 03 and have read lots and enjoyed the forums for the most part. I would post more pics but for some reason I can't post multiple pics or my pea brain missed something. I was reading a post the other day and there were li...

lap527 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

New ProClip device mounting option for Ford E-series chassis

ProClip has the new device mounting option for the E-Series chassis. The mount replaces the existing coin slot and the empty compartment to the left of it with one solid mounting piece. I like this option because it puts an electronic device right wh...

jeffcarp by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Security suite for iPad?

Is there's security program (firewall, anti malware) availablefor iPad running iOS? Is it even necessary? Thanks.

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Skype on Verizon

I am new to Skype.When using Skype on my cell phone (Verizon) do I incur minutes and data charges or just minutes?

Outlook -- Storing all data on local PC not in Cloud ???

This "Old Dog" is trying it learn new tricks -- that is MS Outlook. I have been watching how-to video on the web, but I still have a question. I am thinking about changing from Thunderbird to Outlook for my email. I will also convert my contacts fro...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Help-Overhead antenna won't roll up

OHA-has always worked just perfect. Rolls up and Rolls down with ease. Except last night. I rolled it down the other day allowing the antenna to rest on the top of the motor home. I can always hear it as it hits and rests on the roof. I don't "cr...

teeznu by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Map program to display GPS of cities ONLY

I am using BaseCamp 4.6.2. I have an usual requirement. I want to display a map with CITIES ONLY. No roads. Is there a way. Currently I use the "lowest" display setting but this does not display the cities. Any suggestion ??? Can you suggest ...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappointment With Great Call

Due to a medical issue I need to wear a medical alert device whenever I'm up and about. So, I went with the Great Call Splash device. The first one was defective and needed to be retuned under warranty after only a very short usage period. Well, the ...

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SuperFlex Rubber Roof Coating - Backorder Problem

On February 11, 2016, we ordered 2 pails of the Superflex Rubber Roof Coating (item #80299) and one pail of the primer (item #80297). We knew that it was backordered, but we expected it to return to stock soon.The primer delivered in a somewhat time...

WTP-GC by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Back-up Camera

I see that apparently there are "wireless" cameras but when I did some checking I was told that you still have to wire into the back-up lights so that doesn't seem "wireless" to my mechanically challenged brain. Is this true. Also, will any wireless ...

Money off a tailgater when buying DISH contract?

I read somewhere in my searches that someone received $150 off a tailgater when they signed onto DISH for two years. My local dealer who sets up DISH accounts cant, or wont , give me a deal on the tailgater.Where can I find this deal?Thanks!

rerod by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes