RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

SPAM?? "Your account will be blocked ...."

We got an email today saying that our Yahoo ATT email account will be blocked from sending and receiving email if not confirmed within 24 hours. It also said you are required to update through the link. It looked like it was from ATT Support, but I d...

Cross site scripting??

Several times now,I have seen a yellow banner/flag that pops up on my computer, stating words to the effect of, "this site has been blocked BECAUSE of cross site scripting".What does this mean "Cross site scripting", my AV program is sending me this ...

Don't mess with MSN email address!

Had the same MSN.com email address since Al invented the internet. Want to set up different alias under the outlook account and had trouble making it do what I thought it should do. Played with the alias primary's, even my MSN.com account. Oops I fin...

FlatBroke by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Wi Fi availability at RV Campgrounds

I am an "Aussie" that has traveled the US and Canada extensively in a fifth wheeler between 2003 - 2008. In those days WiFi was existent but not in all campgrounds and mostly the Rv'er had to pay for the use thereof.Is WiFi prolific nowadays and is ...

hessey by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Data Use

I am only marginally computer savvy, so I need some help.I have ATT USB plug in for my internet access.In the past few days I have noticed theta on my device and on my ATT on screen internet manager, there is a download and an up load going on on alm...

IPhone 6

What are some of the improved changes that the new IPhone 6 will have??My contract is up and I have 4S with Verizon that is 3G and want to up grade to a G4 phone and wondering if the 6 is that much better than 5S. I have heard that larger version I t...

Kindle Unlimited?

Anyone try it yet? I decided to sign up for it, but it definitely won't stop me from my usual Barnes & Noble visits.

mlts22 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Modem activity light flashing very fast all the time

Here is info on my computer, Gateway w/ first generation i5 processor, 4 gig ram, 64 bit, Win 7 Home Premium, IE, Yahoo home page, ISP is dslextreme.com and previously using AVG Free.Awhile ago I noticed my modem activity light was flashing so fast i...

Concertone problems

I have a Concertone ZX600 that I am having issues with. The living room speakers quit working. The exterior speakers, bedroom speakers, and sub woofer all still work. I pulled the head unit and the wires going to the living room speakers have no con...

Slingbox

Anyone use a Slingbox to watch your home cable TV on the road? Does it work well?

Multiple emails from Camping World

I am getting multiple emails from Camping World with the same subject line just minutes apart. Multiple meaning 4 or 5 identical emails minutes apart. Is anyone else experiencing this or is this unique to http://att.yahoo.com email problems??? This...

MrVan by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jack TV antenna head and SureLock signal finder.

I am not sure that I have the installation correct.. so if someone can clarify for me.I took off the old batwing antenna and I have disconnected the coax from the antenna head to the existing Winegard booster switch on the wall. I installed the Jack ...

LaPlaya by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes