cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photobucket problems!

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
Who else is having upload issues with Photobucket? I haven't been able to upload for almost 2 months now! I keep getting a long in screen that just loops me back to logging in again. I can get into my account, just cant upload.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!
14 REPLIES 14

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
OP.....

Have you looked at the PhotoBucket Help area?
Our Trip Journal

2012 Jayco Pinnacle (View)
36 KitchenPantryTripleSlide
MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

2009 Silverado 3500HD 4X4 (View)
CC, Dura-Max 6.6/Allison,LB ,DRW,Amer. Tank 65 gal. Aux Fuel

mr__ed
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe you can try tinypic . I've used them for years, but not lately. Hopefully, it's still a good site.
Mr. Ed (fulltiming since 1987)
Life is fragile. Handle with prayer.

2007 Hitchhiker II LS Model 29.5 LKTG (sold)
2007 Dodge Ram 3500/6.7 CTD/QC/4X4/SB/SRW/6-speed man/Big Horn edition (sold)

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
Uploaded a few today...no issues at all.
Our Trip Journal

2012 Jayco Pinnacle (View)
36 KitchenPantryTripleSlide
MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

2009 Silverado 3500HD 4X4 (View)
CC, Dura-Max 6.6/Allison,LB ,DRW,Amer. Tank 65 gal. Aux Fuel

Clay_L
Explorer
Explorer
I think they changed something because I used to be able to click on "Upload" but I also started getting the repeating sign in although I was already signed in. I found that now I have click on the blank box that says "Click to Upload" at the beginning of each library folder. Then it works fine.This is what the box looks like.
Clay (WA5NMR), Lee (Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats) Salli (dog).

Fixed domicile after 1 year of snowbirding and eleven years Full Timing in a 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N, Workhorse chassis, Honda Accord toad

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
bcsdguy wrote:
fj12ryder wrote:
I'm another one who got so tired of the issues with Photobucket that he went somewhere else. They used to be a good site, now not so much.

Where did you go?
I went to Google Photos, not my favorite but still looking for a sight that really does it all easily.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I have to laugh every time PB tries to up-sell me. Between the "upgrades" and the never ending commercials that keep your page from loading, they have made their site nearly useless.
I've started using another service, Post Image, because their site simply doesn't work most of the time.

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yes, me too PB (problem). I can open my PH Library, but all my 900+ pictures are stuck in SlideShow mode. No matter which method I select for doing something with any single photo, it'll show up at the destination in slideshow mode. Everyone can view ALL my photos, no matter what I do. I haven't been able to post any of my photos anywhere,....been that way for 6 months. So far, nobody can help me with this problem.
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

bcsdguy
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
I'm another one who got so tired of the issues with Photobucket that he went somewhere else. They used to be a good site, now not so much.

Where did you go?
No person is completely worthless ... one can always serve as a bad example.

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
I just logged in no issues. They appear to be promoting their app to log in from portable devices
19'Duramax w/hips, 2022 Alliance Paradigm 390MP >BD3,r,22" Blackstone
r,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,Prog.50A surge ,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan, Sailun S637

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
I've had issues with them for months now and am still looking for a hosting replacement. On top of your problems, when it does work, it's usually best on the PC. They are slowly engineering out features to use Photobucket from portable devices
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've tried it from my phone, computer, I pad and tablet. None are working. I'll try clearing everything and see if it works.

I agree with you BB, the pop ups are very annoying and have gotten worse!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Couldn't load a picture yesterday, but that is the first time. Haven't tried today.

New pop up ads are probably going to drive me to a different hosting my site.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I uploaded some photos just today. Try clearing your cookies and Cache (browsing history), etc. See if that helps. Also, if you have a different browser, like FireFox and Internet Explore or Google Chrome, try switching to a different browser. Sometimes that helps.