cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

72"X80" king mattress

blkdodge
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to find a 10" memory foam RV King mattress and not having much luck. I have seem some with good ratings on amazon, but they advertise conflicting size. One area they state queen then scroll down iy says 76x80 then scoll down futher it says 72x80. So what size is it? Having shoulder surgery soon and need to get ASAP and dont mind paying extra.
Anyone like what they have and where did you get it.
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW/2012 Heartland Landmark San Antonio.
11 REPLIES 11

C-Bears
Explorer
Explorer
Try "mattressinsider". We have gotten two from them. Either 8" or 10" cool foam gel style, one was queen and one last on king.

We couldn't be happier with both of them, and it didn't break the bank.
2014 Montana 3725RL (Goodyear G614 Tires, Flow Thru TPMS)

SPENDING THE WINTERS AT OUR HOME IN SW FLORIDA. THE REST OF THE YEAR SEEING THE U.S. FROM OUR LIVING ROOM WINDOW!

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
I would not worry if the foam happened to be too large, I'd just cut a little off and make it fit. The big problem is when it is not large enough.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
www.verlo.com
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
We had a king in a prior RV that was 70 x 80. Doubt two inches would make much difference on a foam mattress.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

Oilman
Explorer
Explorer
Nutinelse2do wrote:
Here you go. We got the 8" and love it. Super fast, free shipping and very nice quality, with a great warranty and $ back guarantee.
An RV King is 72x80

I bought on of these 72" X 80" RV Kings on Ebay. Only thing is its only 8" not 10". I am happy with the Mattress and the price was right.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
blkdodge wrote:
I cant go any larger, lenght or width. When bed slide closes the mattress goes right up too the dresser, also not much wiggle room on the sides either.

Our bed closes against dresser also......we had already purchased mattress :S

BUT was a non issue.....mattress would touch dresser then squish as slideout fully closed. That memory foam is VERY forgiving
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Cheyenps
Explorer
Explorer
We had a local mattress manufacturer make one for us in exactly the size we wanted. It didn't cost any more than the standard size one that was slightly larger and they had it done in a couple of days.

Google "Custom Mattress" and your city and you should find someone. Advantage there is that you can try a similar mattress in person before you place your order.
Steve

2008 Thor California Summit 26RLS
2003 Ford F-350 SRW Crew Cab Utility

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
Here you go. We got the 8" and love it. Super fast, free shipping and very nice quality, with a great warranty and $ back guarantee.
An RV King is 72x80
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

blkdodge
Explorer
Explorer
I cant go any larger, lenght or width. When bed slide closes the mattress goes right up too the dresser, also not much wiggle room on the sides either.
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW/2012 Heartland Landmark San Antonio.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Standard Mattress Sizes
Queen--------60X80
King---------76X80
CA King------72X84

RV Sizes
Queen-------60X75
King--------72X80

We replaced our OEM RV Queen with a Standard Queen Temp-Pur-Pedic
It stuck over end of bed platform but didn't interfere/cause issues
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

loggenrock
Explorer
Explorer
Go to www.foambymail.com - they have all sorts of foam (memory and otherwise). You can get a sheet and cut it yourself, or they will make an entire mattress for you. ST
Two and a hound in a 2015 Coachmen Prism "B+"...pushed by '09 Suby Forester
First 50 done, working on the second pass! Nunavut - we'll see...!
2005-2015 Roadtrek 190P
1993-2005 Northstar Soft-Side TC
1989-1993 Backpacks & Tents!
1967-1977 Family TT's