cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ah, people should have just minded their business.

ken07734
Explorer
Explorer
How interesting that I find my posts from another site on a closed thread here? ( I guess so I can't reply to it? ) Apparently some or one of the people who frequent both sites wants to continue to badger me here...( any reason why YOU would do a Google search on me?) Let's put this all into perspective, IF the manufacturer HAD built the unit properly there would be NO issues and I would have no negative opnion to state anywhere. I WAS done with my issue and was hoping to NOT address any longer here but of course someone just HAS to repost my info. So, since you did ( and you can all thank him!) I will regail ALL with why I'm so upset with Crossroads. They neglected to add something to my unit that I will state again paid CASH, not financed but CASH of over 20,000 dollars to purchase as "Brand New" and when I asked Crossroads about the missing item was told "NO problem!" just tell the dealer we'll cover it when you have it in for warranty work ( I discussed the issue in detail with a person from CR). Well, they declined it and made up some story and then refused to return or answer any of my attempts to contact them. THAT's why I posted on a number of sites to get their attention but of course they don't care and it goes to their customer support. I see the admission of bad parts being installed by one of you and I have heard yet others complain about missing or cheap parts and when you buy a new product you as the consumer expect quality for your money and there is NO excuse for anyone making statements that you should have made sure you were'nt getting what you paid for. That just shows intent by the manufacturer to decieve if they knowingly deliver a unit with such problems. As for why this continues to go on, Well, people should just let it go away and stop sticking up for CR's as if they have some monetary interest in it. Let's put this to bed now, what do you say pests? And let's let this close out without more nonsence reposts....
17 REPLIES 17

BillyandKris
Explorer
Explorer
Napping prevents driving.

Now everyone smile (except for that unfortunate person with the messed up camper).

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
LOL, this is great entertainment if nothing else.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
OP - I read some of your posts on that forum. Your complaining that the manufacturer of your TT put a heat vent in the bedroom, but not an AC vent. Most of your posts were incoherent and really just rants and flaming whoever was in your sights. People got tired of it and let you know. Hoping this thread gets closed as well. I thought it was a great bit of detective work on the port of the person here who outed you. Stop showing your butt - it aint pretty.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

filthy_beast
Explorer
Explorer
ken07734 wrote:
( any reason why YOU would do a Google search on me?)

I would guess someone did a search on a problem like the one you had and that came up with your post.
Goody Two Shoes and the Filthy Beast
2008 Silverado 2500HD
2012 Wildcat 282RKX

You cannot make things idiot proof, you can only make them idiot resistant.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
newman fulltimer wrote:
Ok number one if you did a proper pdi and caught these mistakes why did you take delivery of it?

I am going to answer just this counter charge... I still remember my PDI.. now I went to it well prepared. Still it was a whirlwhind of stuff, and it would be very easy for me to miss a few things (As it turned out I did miss one thing, or at least one, (It's been 9 years and I have only found one thing so far I missed, I do not know if it was pointed out to me or not, thankfully I found it before I needed to find it.. like the day before.. (it is the location of a fuse box).

Add to that that the normal customer is very highly excited during the PDI (I know I was excited and I do not excite easily) and I would have to say that unless you brought a written check list with you (Which I will do with my NEXT PDI) it would be very easy to miss many things.

NOTE: I'm not defending the manufacturer, the sales man, the PDI technician or the customer in this.. Just pointing out a fact.. I will also not defend this post up to this point.

One of the best bits of advice I have ever gotten is this: GET IT IN WRITING (Also known as Avoid Verbal orders).

I know my salesman told me things that were not delivered.. Now, in this specific case... I am rather pleased with what was delivered (I am not a FORD fan he told me I'd be getting the Ford V-10, not the Chevy 8.1L V-8, which I got,,, And I like better, but let's not argue the merits of the two engine, I know that just like I like Chevy better than Ford.. Some like Ford better than Chevy and that is their right, choice is good and I got my choice,, it's just not what the salesman told me I'd get)

I talked to the salesman after delivery and told him I kind of wondered about a Ford Engine with an Allisson Tranny (He promised me an Allision, which by the way I did get). and he said he wondered about that too (Ford engines do not mate well with Allison trannies, GM (Cummins, Cat and several others) do but not Ford.

One person showed me a "Ford" super truck with an Allison though. Freightliner chassis, Cummins engine, Ford Body in case you wonder.

Yes, I'm rambling a bit.

But the point is in the PDI,, In the excitement, it is very easy for the first timer to miss many thigns, or even the 2nd or 4th timer... Next PDI Ill have a check list, just like a pilot.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Like my sig. says.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Just think. You could have avoided all these headaches if you did not post in public forum in the fist place.

When you post, you can depend on the fact that others will disagree. Some not so nicely.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

Go_Dogs
Explorer
Explorer
I think that if you start a thread on a PUBLIC forum-it becomes EVERY member's business, (if they so choose).

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Could I ask, please, what was the missing part?
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
ken07734 wrote:
How interesting that I find my posts from another site on a closed thread here? (I guess so I can't reply to it?) Apparently some or one of the people who frequent both sites wants to continue to badger me here...

I have no idea what you mean, YOU posted this;

ken07734 wrote:
I just recently had my account deleted on that website as I was attacked by a few of the members verbally when I made a negative post concerning my personal experiences with CrossRoads. Has anyone had that happen to them on that website?

There are many sections to the RV.net forums. There are also many portals to enter the RV.net forums. You can enter through Good Sam, Woodalls, Trailer Life, and probably others. Before attacking people you should know IT IS ALL THE SAME FORUM.

Once you start a thread - you don't own it and you don't control it.
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

FunnyCamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
Tvov wrote:
So, I'm confused. You are making a post about a post that was deleted from a different forum? Because that "deleted" post was reposted here? On a thread that is/was closed? So you are posting about a closed thread on this forum that has a post from a different deleted forum thread?

So, do you want more attention or less attention?

I need more coffee...

X2

I need more than coffee to figure this one out!!! Anyone got a cold one while this thread runs. I could use one ๐Ÿ™‚
:S

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
As to why the other thread was closed was because you were talking about things from another forum. Secondly, your other posting made it sound like they deleted your account. But someone did a quick search and found that you asked them to delete it because people didn't agree with you. You posted your business and now you want people to mind their own business? I guess you will ask for this account to be deleted as well. The can has been opened. Lol
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
So, I'm confused. You are making a post about a post that was deleted from a different forum? Because that "deleted" post was reposted here? On a thread that is/was closed? So you are posting about a closed thread on this forum that has a post from a different deleted forum thread?

So, do you want more attention or less attention?

I need more coffee...

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
Way to go, dude. Best way I know to tamp down a dust up: start an whole new thread moaning about the deal. (clap)(clap)(clap)