RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Best Sales Platform?

What is your opinion as to the best platform for private sales? CraigsList? RVTrader? Some other one I have not heard of yet?

TBammer by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

SWITCH TO ELECTRIC BRAKES

I have a car dolley.The car dolley has surge breaks.Surge breaks are a curse sent to enrage us to the point that certain four letter words are used.I would dearly love to change out the damnable surge brakes for electric brakes. Installing new electr...

Water leak through Air Conditioner...

This morning I discovered a "leak". A small puddle in the kitchen under the A/C unit. It rained most of the day yesterday and it's been raining most of the morning. I went on the roof and could not find a tear or puncture on the roof anywhere arou...

mgirardo by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Beacon Truck Wash and paint protective film

Our 2015 Winnebago came with paint protection film on the front of the RV. Until our last trip I have always hand washed it myself and have been pleasantly surprised at how well the film has protected the front from rock chipping and any other damage...

co pilot

I'm losing my co pilot guys. saddest thing to ever happen to me. back in 2016 she went though the fight with ovarian cancer. In February they told her she had liver cancer and this battles is the one she is losing. Dr told me a few weeks ago that she...

old_guy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Dinghy Member Forum Input

It's been suggested by another member to remove the "Supplemental Brake Systems - update 8/7/06" post from the Stick list. I'd welcome any input from those of use that frequent this forum.

Y-Guy by Moderator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

RV water door key from older 88 RV

I recently purchased an older 1988 Class-B Okanagan motorhome.The water inlet door key is missing.I would take it to a locksmith, however the RV title was lost and I'm uncertain if the state it's registered will offer any sort of replacement title. (...

Andonso by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me choose a pickup to tow (w/a side x side )

I currently tow a '09 Chevy Silverado half ton extended cab 4x4 with a 6 1/2 foot bed with and M and G braking system. I carry a side by side UTV in the bed of the pickup and want to continue doing that. I'm leaning toward a Chevy or GMC because of ...

dreamer by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

air pressure

when pulling my toad on a dolly how much air do I need to keep in the dolly tires?

Camping season

I can smell it in the air. Camp is open, snow is off the ground. Let the Dewinterizing, Pump and Water Heater questions begin!:B

cavie by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Sunscape RV Resort

If you are interested or have any friends looking for a cooking or activity director seasonal job, Sunscape RV Resort is hiring for the 2019/2020 season. Single or couple on the cook. Couple on the activity director job. Email manager@sunscapervres...

Nolan by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes