RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

WDH too much tension and how would you know?

I am setting up my new Toy Hauler with a Standard WDH rated at 10k. After weighing I am a little light in the front end and would like to try and transfer come more weight forward by dropping the head angle by adding one more washer. It works, I w...

1L243 by Explorer II
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Fumoto Valve

I have a Fumoto Valve. TZ01 and I think I bought it when I had a 250 Cummins engine. Not sure. Anyway I tried to match it thru the Fumoto guide and can't match it to any engine.If anyone knows what it will fit and would like to have it. I will be hap...

busyguy by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2012 Suzuki SX4 Flat Tow

I need some help. I have a Suzuki SX4 which I would like to flat tow. I am confused over the transmission. I have a shiftable automatic, I can put it in auto or it has a "manual" mode in which I can shift through 6 gears.It has a "mode" button on ...

GregToni by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

towing 2008 Corolla

We are towing with a dolly but would love to tow with a bar. We were told we could not tow with a bar. Has anyone towed 2008 Corolla with a bar? any problems?

Used generator first time

Hooked up my Champion 3100 watt to the 5th wheel for the first time today. Worked great, tried air and even in economy mode ran the air just fine. With generator 20 feet away only a faint sound of it inside camper and with air on no noise from it at ...

DannyA by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

May Day

I recall back when we would deliver May Baskets and the recipient would try to chase you down and had to kiss you if they caught you? Is that he way it worked for you?

Battery question

I am currently looking to replace my TT battery. We do about 80/20 camping with electrical hookup vs without. I am just going to look for a standard grp 24 or 27 flooded cell I think but this is still up in the air. After each trip I disconnect my ba...

WD Spring Bar Sizing

Since our kids are long gone, and the old bunkhouse was getting a little long in the tooth, we went out and ordered a new Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RB today, and now I'm trying to figure out what to do about spring bars. The Husky Centerlin...

drsteve by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Any feedback on the Eccotemp L10?

Truth be told im not preparing a mobile home. I am preparing a food truck. Ive been doing my research all this week and I've been researching into the water system. Ive found what looks like a decent set up with a shurflo 3gpm pump and heating the wa...

Mr_Wuzoo by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do RV dealers take forever to fix things

Just read a post about someone needing repairs, and it was going to be several weeks before he could drop it off, and then another couple weeks before work would be done. I don't understand how dealers can be so swamped and not accommodate the deman...