cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mystery RV Part

matt7591
Explorer
Explorer
I had this in a box in my Lazy Daze motorhome when I bought it. I can't figure out what it is. It is void of any markings. I thought it might be a fifth wheel tripod base but it is very light so I don't think it would hold much weight. Thanks for any info.

30 REPLIES 30

stubblejumper
Explorer
Explorer
It's the round wrap around shower curtain holder for the outside shower, Balance it on your head while showering.:B
1999 Winnebego Chieftain
Wayne & Leila and Teddi (the Kid in the brown fuzzy pyjamas)

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

slinnjr
Explorer
Explorer
It appears to be a drone landing pad!

MTPockets1
Explorer
Explorer
A wrench to remove the spare tire.
2012 3055RL Big Horn - Dexter upgraded axles - G rated LT Tires
MorRyde, Genset, Dual Panes, 2 A/C, Yeti Package
2013 F350 DRW 4x4 Crew King Ranch

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
noe-place wrote:
With the ribbed base it's obviously supposed to have something to insert that has a matching end piece.
The ribs are Techieon beam phase alignment cavities. Dont you know what happens if you cross the beams?

Its really bad..
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
It is a base for a fighting chair. Previous owner must have worn the chair out.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
I used to use one of those, It is a table stand.

Many van conversions have a "Cup like" think in the floor that takes a long pipe, you get another one that goes on the bottom of the table.

This is so you can use the same table outside.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Water-Bug
Explorer
Explorer
It's a picture. I haven't quite figured out what it is a picture of, but it is definitely a picture. ๐Ÿ™‚

travelnutz
Explorer II
Explorer II
Actually it's used upsidedown as a spreader on the top end of your outside telescoping flagpole. You simply drape a cheap plastic tarp over it of whatever color matches or accents your RV's exterior or decals and it's main purpose is to keep the American flag dry in the rain so you don't have to keep taking the flag off and putting it back on the pole when the rain ends.

Saves a lot of time and the dripping mess in your RV or your storage compartment. Hint! If you use a clear transparent tarp, you can still see the flag and it keeps it clean too! The lasting benefit is not letting the wind whip and fray the ends of the flag, so it's a money saver too. win, win, win

Whoops, time to get back on my meds. I forgot to take them yesterday...
A superb CC LB 4X4, GM HD Diesel, airbags, Rancho's, lots more
Lance Legend TC 11' 4", loaded including 3400 PP generator and my deluxe 2' X 7' rear porch
29 ft Carriage Carri-lite 5'er - a specially built gem
A like new '07 Sunline Solaris 26' TT

DianneOK
Explorer
Explorer
My first thought was a xmas tree stand, but because it is brown, it must be a holiday tree stand. That way you can use your fake palm tree at any time of year, along with the pink flamingos.
Dianne (and Terry) (Fulltimed for 9 years)
Donnelly, ID
HAM WB6N (Terry)
2012 Ford F350, diesel, 4x4 SRW, crew cab, longbed
2009 Lance 971 Truck Camper, loaded

Life Member Good Sam
Geocache..."RVcachers"
RV net Blog

[COLOR=]Camping, nature's way to feed the mosquitoes

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
a stand for a fake Christmas tree.....a small one. I have one.
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats
On the road FULL-TIME.......see ya there, my friend

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
on rainy days you flip quarters in it for something to do. looser buys the beer.

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III
It's a 47mph-wind-rated pink flamingo base for use concrete parks or at Walmart. It's missing the optional 46-389 kiniffle bracket that attaches to 3 flamingos.

We ordered ours from rvpinkflamingoaccessories.com for $12.99 plus $12.00 UPS shipping plus $460.00 COD UPS brokerage fees to Canada.

Opie431
Explorer
Explorer
If you throw it away you will find what it is meant for and it will be too late.

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
That's simple. It is a widget
Yours looks like a high end one!

Jack L
Jack & Nanci