cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Online sites to list RV for sale

tomseeley
Explorer
Explorer
I would like opinions pro and con for some online sites such as CW and others, where I can list my RV for sale.

I'm aware I could just search sites myself and I will, of course. But I'm also interested in other RVers' experiences with sites that either are or are not worth my time.

And I'd like opinions, please, on the effectiveness of Craigslist, since it's nearly ubiquitous these days.

Thx, everyone.
2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax/Allison
2008 Nash 26X
7 REPLIES 7

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
Bought the last two TT on eBay. Drove 350 miles to pick up one and 500 miles for the other.
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

MetalGator
Explorer III
Explorer III
I recently sold our travel trailer and I used rvtrader.com. I tried posting the TT on craigslist for free and did have a few contacts. I had a few "dealers" call me with a low ball price.

I then paid to post the TT on rvtrader and I sold it the 2nd day after it was posted and got asking price. It was worth the money for the posting.

Burch
2018 Miramar 35.3 Motorhome
3 fur kids (Monty, ZuZu and Pinto)
Rainbow bridge (Murphy, Petie, Lola)

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bought 2 and sold 1 on Craigs List. Just read up on the scams.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
Use them all. What have you got to loose. But be careful on closing the deal. "I will pick up the RV and my rich cousin in ???? will send you a money order."
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
Craigslist is great for finding local buyers. I have sold 2 MH's. Sold both using RVTrader. Sold one to a couple in Pa and the other to a couple in Ohio. I lived in Ga. so I doubt finding them without RVTrader.

Belgique
Explorer
Explorer
I had the same question and almost everyone said Craigs List. I was wondering about RVTrader.com vs RVT.com.
Hickory, NC
2007 Fleetwood Discovery 40X

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't listed an RV but have had good luck with Craigslist for several automotive related items including one of my trucks.

When I look for an RV I use the following sites:
RV Trader.com
Escapees Forum Classified section
Craigslist
RacingJunk.com (good site where racing enthusiasts list RVs and tow vehicles)
Sometimes Ebay Motors
PPL Motorhomes